Home

Asajj Ventress as PC

Eiganjo

I just looked trought a concept art book of ep.II and found this really awesome looking sith called Asajj Ventress. That's what she looks like: click here

would it be possible to make a mod, where you could have her as a pc and have her robe and lightsabers as special items. And optional would be different dark/light side transitions and other stuff that I can't think of right now.

yeah, just what I wanted, thanks.

ok, 1 little thing. I know I am overdoing it, but would it be possible for someone to make those robes that she is wearing in the picture posted above? I just love how that robe looks.

And thanks to you, mjpb3. That head and the lightsabers look great.

That would be a no... we cannot make new body models currently.

Actually we can make new body models based on the ones we already have in the game, we can not add the jiggly movement of robes and skirts, nor build body models that would need more bones to make it move.

I don't know if the robe of the picture would look good in the game even if someone would be willing to model it...because it would require a lot of bone weight tinkering to make it work, and not everyone has the time/patience/knowledge to do it.

Yes, I toyed with the Asajj Ventress As PC mods for K1 and K2 more than any other I've ever done; actually more than the darned thing deserved. :xp:

I had some wonderful help from Kha and oldflash with the heads and outfit models. And believe me when I say I tried every outfit I could think of to try to make Asajj look like those pics of her. I finally settled on the outfit that I used because there was simply nothing else to use. (that didn't clip through her legs - I hate that!)

oldflash tried remodeling Bastila's outfit for me, but there was some problem and he couldn't get it to work right. And Visas' model has no neck, IIRC.

So, that is why I settled for the outfit I did. I am happy with how she turned out. The only thing I would change on her is her outfit. But I DO like the one I used. It's different, and I like different. :D

Actually we can make new body models based on the ones we already have in the game, we can not add the jiggly movement of robes and skirts, nor build body models that would need more bones to make it move.

Sorry Kha, but you are talking editing the existing body models, which can be done on a limited basis with only some of the models, but we cannot yet make new body models. New means from scratch. ;)

Sorry Kha, but you are talking editing the existing body models, which can be done on a limited basis with only some of the models, but we cannot yet make new body models. New means from scratch. ;)

Well... if you mean body model not only the mesh but the bones, helpers and animation you are right, we can not build it from scratch we have to edit the existing ones. :)

But the mesh, and I think that is what Eiganjo was interested in, we can make it from scratch and later import and connect it to the existing bones, helpers, etc...,from an existing model to make it work in game. ;)

hummm... well... I think I'm going off topic, sorry.

What I wanted to say, in the first place, is that we can build a mesh to match the robes Eiganjo needs, but because the lower part of it is not close to the legs I think it would be difficult to weight the bones to get a nice animation. And reskinning the Starforge robes would be easier, I think. O.o

Archived