Home

missing jedi

Junk-Head

I don't think they're restoring that. Lonna Vash is entwined with M4-78, which they've explicitly stated they aren't restoring. The M4-78 restoration is, however. But even so, Master Vash still never makes an appearance on Dantooine. She dies in both unrestored and restored content (due to the lack of voiceovers for that scene).

I don't think they're restoring that. Lonna Vash is entwined with M4-78, which they've explicitly stated they aren't restoring. The M4-78 restoration is, however. But even so, Master Vash still never makes an appearance on Dantooine. She dies in both unrestored and restored content (due to the lack of voiceovers for that scene).

They don't mean Vash ;) There was a small quest where you found a female jedi in the sublevels of the Enclave (the place with all the laigreks), I'm pretty sure this is what they're talking about.

They don't mean Vash ;) There was a small quest where you found a female jedi in the sublevels of the Enclave (the place with all the laigreks), I'm pretty sure this is what they're talking about.

Of course, I knew that. I was just testing you. :ninja2:

Sorry for the confusion. That'll teach me not to skim posts and then reply. :rolleyes:

If, he was referring to the 'Keeper of the Laigreks,' Team Gizka is including that portion into the TSLRP. Check the progress reports on their webstie.

_EW_

thats exactly what i'm jiving about, so it'll be part of the restoration project? DAMN and HOORAY

Archived