Home

Single battles as a LS Guardian

tbl1

^^^

I would assume if tbl1 is at the end of a TSL game then tbl1's PC isn't in a position to level up and acquire the Finesse Lightsaber feat if tbl1's PC doesn't already have it.

Of course with so little info to go on the above is only correct if my presumptions are accurate. :D

I found the game extremely easy even on hard, but that may be because I know how D and D works and what is strong.

Just analyse your problems: Why do you get defeated?

is it a lack of hitpoints? _> constitution items

you lack in damage? -> strength needs a boost/ you need to put points into certain combat feats

You simply don't ever block thus taking massive damage? -> reg dexterity and a better armor

Force powers knock you down (very unlikely, the Ai sucks)? -> you need higher wisdome, you need certain force abilites

If you are a character based on force, just make sure to have enough charisma and wisdom.

If you can't change your character anymore, you have to use grenades, hit and run tactics and medipacs. Abuse the fact that the Ai is bad, hide behind walls to heal up and stim up.

In general most everybody has felt that K2 was much easier to beat the end boss even without modding than K1. Even the fight with Nihilus was over before I knew it. Meanwhile the end fight with Malak was actually difficult even when using the tactic of destroying all of the jedi's in stasis.

Archived