Home

awsome racing, no rewards on telos

darthxarga

when on telos i raced on the swoop track, i got a time of 39:51 wich beats all of the time and the race guy says that i didnt beat any of the times but the run was exelent, i asked to race again and he says i have a champions fee and i get to run for free

Isn't there a Swoop Track on Citadel Station?

There isn't a track planet side, docking bay area, or apartment area. Nor is there one the area that has Lt Green, Cantina, and the Duros merchant brothers. I also don't remember one in the module that has the medical facility.

ya there is im glad people know this

but does anyone know how to solve this??????

the whole point of this wasnt for people to decide if there is a swoop track there so if anyone could actually help then that would be great

I have combined your Double Posts. Please refrain from Double Posting, that is having multiple posts in a row, while it is alright to do in some rare instances, here it isn't. Use the 'edit this' post feature to add any new content to your previous posts, thanks. -RH

can you just help me not remember things please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A couple of things...

1.) I know you are having an issue, but try to realise that there is the possibility no one around here has an answer for you.

2.) If you are playing the game un-modded, then I suggest you try the Official Obsidian Entertainment Forums and see if the issue is discussed there.

Other than that... :giveup:

Archived