Home

Kotor 2 Nar Shadaa bug

Standby

After, you are captured by GO-TO, you go into Ebon Hawk and a cutscene appear.

GO-TO goes with you in your group. It is a droid like those were in spaceship of GO-TO (which will destroy after your exit in Ebon Hawk). After your meeting with GO-TO, you will see Master Jedi Zez Kai El, and you'll must kill him. Finally, when you will kill Zez Kai El (who is very easy) Kreia will learn you a new Force Power/Lightsaber feat.

:)

• 3 weeks later...
Can't see a way to trigger the Hanharr cutscene manually again. Only thing is to go on. Open your save in the Kotor Savegame Editor, set the global boolean 303NAR_T3M4_Solo to "yes" and the number 300NAR_T3M4 to "1". Now go to Vogga's warehouse. That will trigger a cutscene where

the Pazaak Champ sells you to B-5D8.

The following sequence will play odd because you are supposed to be T3 at this point.

Sorry to bumb month old thread, but I finally got to use the save editor, went to the werehouse and nothing special happened..

The droid at the corner tells me to report to some druid inside the werehouse, but the door is locked you can't bash or unlock it.

• 4 years later...

Okay so I know this thread is a little dead and Im probably way late to this party, but this is the only solution I could find to my problem... Except the KSE isn't working for me at all, and I don't know how to fix it.

Im having a problem with the invitation Visquis sent right after the Red Eclipse. It played once for me, but then Atton got killed by the Twin Suns... I went back and reloaded to the point right before I get the cut scene at the for the invitation... But then nothing happened. I used the KSE to try and fix it, but none of my changes are sticking, even after I am hitting 'apply' and then 'commit changes'. Any help you have on the subject would be greatly appreciated. Thank yooou. It's been driving me nuts.

Is this to fix my Nar Shaddaa problem or to fix my KSE problem? Cos the mss32.dll link for the first one is broken... and I don't have a problem with the game crashing or anything. It runs perfectly on Windows7, I just don't know how to fix the invitation.

I followed the instructions exactly, and it didn't work... I'm thinking I might just have to save my game in a different file, uninstall then reinstall and if that doesn't work I might just have to start over... Which is gonna suck cos Nar Shaddaa was my last planet ><

The link in the second post (which is where I directed you) is fine.

As for your problems with KSE and such, it's a strong possibility that it's a UAC permissions problem, which is why I strongly recommend installing the game using an administrator's account and running the game (and KSE) as an administrator.

Regarding Nar Shaddaa, that has always been buggy and you may have to go back to an even earlier save. Are you using any mods?

Do yourself a favor and reinstall the game like I suggested. It'll prevent a lot of potential headaches in the future.

And no matter what OS you're running it on, save often and in several different slots. The KotOR games are quirky in the best of circumstances and saving a lot is a must. I usually do it every time I level up.

As soon as I installed KotOR I (best of PC version) onto my computer the KSE started working and I got my bug problem on Nar Shaddaa fixed. I dunno what happened or how it fixed itself, but I played around and tested the KSE on K1 and it worked just fine... So I tried it on K2 and whatever was wrong, seemed to work itself out in the end. I have no idea how though lol.

I'm gonna save game files then reinstall K2 how you suggested... But I just wanted to say thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.

Sooo thanks very much ^^

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I'm also stuck on Nar Shadda,

I finished all the quests including Goto's Yacht. After my return from the Yacht and the talk with the Jedi Master I return to the Ebon Hawk to leave Nar Shadda but when I enter the Ebon Hawk nothing happens. There seems to be some kind of bug with the whole "Eclipse takes over the Ebon Hawk". Because on my way back to the Ebon Hawk when I enter the Refugee Landing Pad and I walk the lafthand way the whole "Eclipse takes over the Ebon Hawk" Cut Scene starts over but when I enter the EH there's nobody in there (of course because I have finished the Eclipse quest long before) but the whole EH looks like it except thats nobody on board.

Maybe I can edit something with the savegame editor so that I can continue the game and leave Nar Shaddaa???

Would be awesome if somebody could help me with this.

I think that there's a fix for this over at the Deadlystream forums, which is the home of TSLRCM. After applying it you will probably have to go back to an earlier save.

Yeah, I figured that that was what you were going to have to do.

This illustrates why it's essential to keep an eye out for and install the latest fixes when playing with mods,.

Archived