Home

The Geeking Out Thread

Like maybe models running around with cloaking devices like Predators and they get hunted by Arnold Swhartzangerharhhh, Jean Claude Van Damme, and Steven Segal with guns or something. Actually they wouldn't be allowed to use guns, because they themselves are in fact lethal weapons.

On a side note, since Arnold is govenor of California, I petition Steven Segal to be govenor of Connecticut.

Jean Cluade can have ummmm I dunno some other random state. Or maybe just a little island off the coast where on-one lives. Maybe thats where they could film Project RUNAWAY.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like maybe models running around with cloaking devices like Predators and they get hunted by Arnold Swhartzangerharhhh, Jean Claude Van Damme, and Steven Segal with guns or something. Actually they wouldn't be allowed to use guns, because they themselves are in fact lethal weapons.

On a side note, since Arnold is govenor of California, I petition Steven Segal to be govenor of Connecticut.

Jean Cluade can have ummmm I dunno some other random state. Or maybe just a little island off the coast where on-one lives. Maybe thats where they could film Project RUNAWAY.

That is the second coolest idea ever, the first being this.

Yeah...I'm eighteen and I like Homestarrunner and Fosters. I don't go on Homestarrunner a lot anymore but I do still go on it occasionally when I'm bored. And I like cartoons. (Except the ones that suck...like Disney cartoons...and Nick cartoons...and many cartoon network cartoons)

:nutz1: Well at least I'm in the right thread.

I kinda watch Fosters and I do agree, Disney cartoons suck.

Like Brandy and Mr. Whiskers and Shorty Mcsshort's Shorts.

..Project runway kills. Because Malan is scary good. Like everyone's favorite sommilee, Stephen Aspirino!

Okay. I know somone is gonna shoot me for this, but:

I LOVE PROJECT RUNWAY!!!!!!!! I LOVED MALON"S DRESSES!!!!!!! HE NEEDED MORE TIME AND KATHRINE SHOULDA WENT IN HIS PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I've said I hated it, but I was looking forward to it since last season. Please don't kill me.

Phew, glad to get that cleared up.

Project Runaway would be a kickass show. Even though a cooler idea for it would be this.

You're kidnapped unsuspectingly and you have 30 minutes to escape from your captor. Or else you are repedatly shot in the face with mulitple paintball guns. Or that you have to runaway from Chuck Norris, which is tecknickly impossible since Chuck Norris is everywhere. And then you get roundhouse kicked. Either/or.

And yes, Malan is truly god. You should read fourfour. It has the best Project runway recaps ever. I mean, where else can you read of Care Bare Allison and Hot makeup Guy?

nowhere.

Archived