Home

Bastila fights with you

The Sith'ari

:rofl: I have to agree that this last batch of screenies are the best yet.

HIGHLY SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION: Bastila used the Force to project her "luminous self" in order to help the Exile fight against Visas. QUERY: But if Bastila's "luminous self" was killed by Visas what happened to her physical body?

RESPONSE: Of course that is why her physical body is lying comatose on Telos. We call her Bastila "The Veggie" now. Oops, will someone please wipe that drool off her chin? :animelol:

these lastest are the best he has shown yet.
:confused: Am I the only one that thinks revanchow is a she?

Okay, those are some nice screens. :)

And to think I always just whupped Visas' lily-white butt where she stood. I could've run around the ship and had all manner of surreal stuff happen. It's like David Lynch guest directed that part.

Thanks for all the compliment :smash:, I tried out a few times to see if I was lucky enough to get some good shots. It was hard to get Basty to use Force Stun though. And I really like the second last pic where the camera takes a remote shot of Visas and the body of Bastila. It has a sentimental feeling about it, and it sort of translates the loneliness of Visas.

And I used to deal with her right in the cargo hold too but this time I had to keep myself alive while let Visas finish Bastila first, so I had to stay away and watch afar, and then she finally came looking for me.

Then sthg surreal did happen- the remote and bao-dur joined the fight too. So it was like 5 against 1 (including T3)??? Em...I suppose there should be no one on board at that moment.

HIGHLY SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION: Bastila used the Force to project her "luminous self" in order to help the Exile fight against Visas. QUERY: But if Bastila's "luminous self" was killed by Visas what happened to her physical body?

RESPONSE: Of course that is why her physical body is lying comatose on Telos. We call her Bastila "The Veggie" now. Oops, will someone please wipe that drool off her chin? :animelol:

Haha...reminds me of Matrix. Last time she saved Revan, perhaps this time Revan will return from the outer rim to do something for her.

:confused: Am I the only one that thinks revanchow is a she?

:beam3:Thanks for knowing! Maybe I should change my avatar to something female!

Ah, Revanchow, you're a gal. How'd you pick up on that, cutmeister?

I could have sworn this was a well known bug. I'm sure I've heard of Carth fighting too.

Well, it's probably the only bug that people actually want.

Archived