Home

Bastila fights with you

The Sith'ari

I searched the forum but I can't seem to find a topic on this. Sorry if it's been discussed before.

Well, in Na Shaddaa before the exile fought Visas, I saw a ghost like Bastila stalking me in the Ebon Hawk. It really freaked me out and when I fought Visas, she came over and fought with me. And after that she stayed there in Visas's cargo hold.

I mean, what is that? At that time I was so freaked out and I thought could it be that Bastila was dead and it's her ghost. But later I realized Bastila's not dead, so it had to be something else.

Anyone has any idea?

Yup, the same thing happened to me. It's a T3 Bastila hologram bug - sometimes it stays on the ship as a NPC after your conversation with T3 and you can't get rid of her, she'll be there 'till the end of the game, just standing.

She wasn't all along there after the holocron was played. She just appeared in the cutscene when the exile found Visas onboard, and then she fought with the exile, stayed in Visas' room right after Visa's defeated, and disappeared later. It's as if she appeared for a purpose, insteading of being just a random bug.

I actually made a save of that part, and I can post pictures. But I'm a newbie here, could anyone teach me how to post a save or take a pic in kotor? Thanks!

I actually made a save of that part, and I can post pictures. But I'm a newbie here, could anyone teach me how to post a save or take a pic in kotor? Thanks!

You should be able to take a screenshot with the Prnt Scrn button, it'll save a .tga file in your game folder.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah...been busy but finally I have some pics here. Yes I believe it's just a bug, but that time I played through it just happened like it was intended to. The next time I went through the scene it's not even there. But I think it's quite interesting so I'll post the pics here anyway. Here it is:

1) Beginning of cutscene, already you can see Bastila stalking the PC.

K2_00019.jpg

2) When the fighting begins, Bastila dashes to help.

K2_00007.jpg

3) She fights with you!

K2_00010.jpg

4) Visas defeated, Bastila still in her fighting pose.

K2_00015.jpg

5) When the PC returns to see Visas recovered, Bastila is still there as if to console the tortured soul.

K2_00017.jpg

When I didn't know it's just a bug, I was even led to suspect that it's a holocron produced by T3 to help fighting Visas. It does seems to make sense. I remember seeing a post suggesting T3 may be the mastermind behind it all, then why can't he cast a Bastila holocron to fight with the exile? :roleyess:

Anyway, it's just pure imagination. Hope you like the photos.

I replayed that save again, hoping to take some shots of bastila fighting but hey I got some little surprise.

K2_00002.jpg

Dodge.

K2_00027.jpg

Force stun.

K2_00005.jpg

Kick.

K2_00012.jpg

Yank!

And finally...

K2_00018.jpg

K2_00020.jpg

T3: Beep beepop beep.

(I will not kill you.)

Now, it really looks like T3 casted the holocron of Basty to protect the exile. And he acts like a boss! haha...

And just for fun:

K2_00033.jpg

T3: Beep bep deepep? Beepedep beep!

(And what have you to offer more than your life? You're just a meatbag!)

Yes, Bastila takes damage as well as inflicts damage. The following two photos show that. (In the 2 photos I have not made any attacks on Visas, I just let Bastila and her fight.)

K2_00042.jpg

Basty badly hurt.

K2_00044.jpg

Then she lies dead! While Visas has been moderately hurt by Basty. (How droll, Basty as an unarmed ghost could hurt Visas like that)

K2_00051.jpg

Visas dwells in the killing moment.

K2_00057.jpg

Visas pays no attention to the dying Bastila.

Okay, those are some nice screens. :)

And to think I always just whupped Visas' lily-white butt where she stood. I could've run around the ship and had all manner of surreal stuff happen. It's like David Lynch guest directed that part.

And Vandrak? That avatar rules. ;)

Okay, those are some nice screens. :)

And to think I always just whupped Visas' lily-white butt where she stood. I could've run around the ship and had all manner of surreal stuff happen. It's like David Lynch guest directed that part.

And Vandrak? That avatar rules. ;)

Thanks :D, I've done the same thing as you though every time i've played so far, I might just see if i can get this bug to appear :p

Archived