Home

Who is your LEAST favorite KOTOR series character?

I'd say Mission, she whined too mush about things. Well, sometimes I had some use for her, when trying to pick those mines in the Undercity of Taris.

The characters that I would not want to part with are Revan and HK-47. (I like HK almost like she does. Click on the link, and go to Carth Can't win 2 and you'll know what I mean.)

And I gained a bunch of experience points from T3 and Kreia.

The only person I didn't like was Kreia, she gave me the creeps(and she was just really annoying

Your avatar gives me the creeps:p. (had to say that, and I'm sorry if it's your photo)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked Carth because he filled that role perfectly. Of course he was a whiner, but that was the point. And I did like the story.

Go-to = pointless.

Handmaiden (...) Eye candy, but not much good for anything else.

Hey I always had her in my team because of the great unarmed combat support!

Maybe not only that.

Yeah id say both wookiees now only because i remember how i skipped Zaalbars entire story on kashyyyk just because i found the character boring. Zaalbar never talked about his past so i thought balls to him, if hes not going to tell me his backstory then i aint gonna listen to him. Never liked wookiees anyway. T3 rocks though.

• 4 weeks later...

I'd say that I found GOTO most annoying. After getting the history lesson from him the first time after rescuing Exile from the yacht, I had little use of him forever after. His voice and manner grated on me. I never used Disciple much unless I elevated him to a jedi and wanted to vary the appearance of my party. Other character I didn't really like was Bao Dur's little friend. That beeping got on my nerves.

In the first one I didn't use Juhani or Zalbar that much. Mission, w/o the jedi upgrade, was basically useless after Taris. When I did use Juhani, it was as an auxillary jedi, till I got Jolee. And T3M4 also outlived his usefulness after Taris, though I suppose he was good for the occasional computer spikes.

Archived