Home

Make Zaalbar a Jedi.

For everybody who has ever wanted this type of mod you can get it here.

http://www.freewebs.com/darkkender/Jedi%5FZaalbar.rar

From the Readme:

I have seen a variety of requests recently for the oppurtunity to make Zaalbar into a Jedi. So I have taken it upon myself to craft a Alpha release of this very type of mod.

In order to make Big Z into a Jedi you will have to complete the main quest upon Kashyyyk. If you Complete it for the Lightside Big Z will get a LS alignment increase and for the Ds he will get a DS increase. You will also be able to determine which type of Jedi Big Z becomes. To trigger his ability to become a Jedi simply talk to him following the Main Quests completion on Kashyyyk. Depending on the results of the Quest Ls or Ds you will have different ways for him to become a Jedi. LS you offer him the chance while DS he demands it of you.

Also when he becomes a Jedi he will also have his own custom lightsaber.

As this mod is a Alpha release I have not completed testing of the mod. Infact I haven't even had a chance to get to a point in the game to make sure it works. I will be releasing a improved version following this based upon my own experience and desires for improvement.

Darkkender.

I can't think of anything more freaky than a Wookiee coming at you with Force Powers and a lightsaber. Enemies beware.

Make sure you spell Kashyyyk with three y's and Wookiee with two e's if you used those words in any of the scripts and dialogue files. I'm bringing it up since I saw you have a tendency to making those mistakes in your discription.

Ah I look forward to this! You gotta put up some screenies when you can!

I actually want to try to polish it off and maybe add a few more things before screenies as right now the only thing worth a screenie is a Lightsaber.

My big polish up will be to make it compatible with the majority of the K1 favorites out there.

As of yet I haven't been able to even finish testing the mod myself. Nobody has reported any glitches but it is likely too soon to tell. The reason I call it an Alpha is because I haven't even finished my first sets of testing it yet. Once I have then It becomes a Beta. I released it because there has been such a demand for this type of mod I figured to whet some whistles and if there are bugs reported I'll be able to fix them while I polish it up.

• 1 month later...

Archived