Home

So I noticed a dire lack of Bobby/Chloe fics...

I already told you I love this fic, and there is also a dire lack of Elton/Milka fics, and to damn all the Sasha/Milla fics.

EDIT-Damn irony. I'm writing a Sasha/Milla fic. Whatever, I'll make them break up or somthing. BUT THEN IT'S STRAIGHT BACK TO ELTONxMILKA GOODNESS!!

I love the pairings like Nils and Elka and Bobby and Chloe and all of that. Because they're so original. Nobody gives a **** about yet another SashaMilla fic, or more Raz and Lili angsty fluff crap. We care about Vernon and Franke, we love the little dudes.

You win 92 internets.

I love the pairings like Nils and Elka and Bobby and Chloe and all of that. Because they're so original. Nobody gives a **** about yet another SashaMilla fic, or more Raz and Lili angsty fluff crap. We care about Vernon and Franke, we love the little dudes.

You win 92 internets.

Too true, although I do like the Skinny Dipping fic on ff.net only cause it's pretty much Lili's fault Raz dies.

And yes, I'm planning on a PsychoQueen follow-up of Crispen/Sheegor goodness.

I just wrote a BobbyxChloe fan fiction on Fan fiction net. Read it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3034538/1/

It's so... Cute. Kinda. And also, I didn't put it there, but I wrote it for Holly Ziviene. After this topic. Please R and R! Also, note the new set of oneshots I have on fan fiction net that are all camper fluff. They rock. In my opinion, at least.

Woot! Squee is always good. I like squee. Squee makes me happy... And joyous. I'm writing a whole lot more camper onshots, but if anyone here would like to request a pairing, it's fine with me. Also, you may have noticed my J.T x Chops fan fiction on ff net. Don't flame me for that. I just thought they'd be weird together. And slightly cute. Also, contrary to what you said Holly on your fan fiction, at least one other person in this (What Chloe would call a 'miserable') world who likes Bobby and Chloe. ME. I find them so cute... And if I could, I would hug Bobby. Though he would probably punch me back. BUT NOT IF I SPINNING BACKFISTED HIM FIRST!!! Yeah. So, anyway. I'm taking requests for pairings... Other than RazxLili and SashaxMilla. I'm sick of all those random things floating around with those guys. I like the pairings, but now they're a little dull and old. Kind of. Also, Cheez. Don't bother asking for a VernonxFranke oneshot, because I'm already writing it.

Pyro

Also, you may have noticed my J.T x Chops fan fiction on ff net. Don't flame me for that. I just thought they'd be weird together. And slightly cute.

Flame you? I love it! They're possibly the most slashy kids in camp... Apart from Maloof and Mikhail. XDDD

And if I could, I would hug Bobby. Though he would probably punch me back.

I knowww. And because the little git's violent, psychic and possibly bitey, the amount of restraining we'd have to do to hug him safely would be just cruel. XDDD

Well, we are all have masters in parings.

Me-Elton/Milka

Holly-Bobby/Chloe

Pyro-Nils/Elka

Cheez-Vernon/Franke

and I don't know who writes the best Sasha/Milla, but I know I write some damn good Raz/Lili, and Raz/Elton(OMGS! FUTURE SLASH!)

Archived