Home

please dont move this thread!

bacara nate

does anyone have the mandalores armour mod because i want it but i cant download it because pcgamemods it offline for me so if anyone has this mod or has access to pcgamemods could they be so kind as to give it to me on this thread?

please dont move it because it was moved to another thread and no one read it because pcgamemods was up for them so they couldnt be botherd replying to it!

dude, this forum is for modding threads/posts only, we've all seen ur thread in mod requests, but if we dont have the mod there isnt much we can do to help, so please dont post requests like this in here, as if everyone did it the forum would get full of threads like this, and making it difficult for modders to help one another if they were having problems with a certain aspect of modding which is what this forum is for... there are reasons why there are different forums for different things, so be patient and im sure someone will get back to you on the other thread.

this thread is also already in HL lower down...any of the moderators, moving/deleting this?

does anyone have the mandalores armour mod because i want it but i cant download it because pcgamemods it offline for me so if anyone has this mod or has access to pcgamemods could they be so kind as to give it to me on this thread?

please dont move it because it was moved to another thread and no one read it because pcgamemods was up for them so they couldnt be botherd replying to it!

I think you need to calm down.

Organization is important in these types of forums, and whether you get replies or not, it needs to be put in the right area. You are not better than anyone else here, and as such, are still subject to all the rules here.

This needs to be moved to the sticky thread in Mod Requests dedicated to these requests.

And, by the way, PCGM was back up for a little bit, but is down again. Be patient.

_EW_

Archived