Home

The Cantina 4

Deac

I can't. My picture is wanted posters all over the imperium. Remember that Imp officer who tried to arrest me right back in the cantina 1? Well, that wanted poster is all to common. Unless...

You've caught me. You place me in a stasis chamber, and bring me in. You're going to have to set a timer to unfreeze me once you're inside. Once I've escaped, we can start the attack. How 'bout it?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an idea. As one of those people who likes sweeping around in black, I can get us some... (cough) fake IDs. If you guys can get enough Imperial uniforms, I can ensure that we'll get in. Trust me. You know you want to.

------------------

"There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it."

Guest emupiett

[to DEAC] Excellent idea, Deac. One thing though: you must make sure that you do not move or talk or do anything until the timer goes off and I give the signal.

[to GIRL] If you can get us those IDs, it will be perfect. I can get two more uniforms--unless Deac will also need one, which in that case, I could get three.

*Hands Deac passes* Coutessy of General Cracken, better than anything a two bit thief could come up with! About the Sabers, we could show them off "Look, we have the great Deac, qand his Sabers for Lord Vader"

------------------

Fly Fast,

Shoot Straight,

Live Long!

*The party leave for the base, and after a 5 day trip, arrive at their destination. The team don their disguises...*

[To Rwos] Here are my sabers. Don't break them! Remember you have 12 hours to get ready before I break out. Don't forget I'll need a hand, ok?

*hands Deac his sabers back* Can't. You'll have to bring me in too. I'm very obviously not human, and I don't have nearly enough magic ability to shapeshift. I can however make a few of my weapons completely indetectable by any type of mechanical or non-magical means. Only small things though, like my sabers. Once the stasis chamber goes off I'll be able to assist Deac right away.

(BTW ignore my post at the top of the page, I wasn't paying attention, sorry :o lol)

Guest emupiett

*OOS What race is Rwos?

*In Story

[to RWOS] Here, give me the sabers. I'll bring them in. And, Rwos, you'll have to be our prisoner. ::Gets a pair of binders (hand cuffs) from cargo hold.:: Here you go, put these on.

[to ALL] Ok, everyone ready? May the force be with you.

OOS: Terran Gargoyle. Beak, wings, tail, claws, lizard feet. :) I described him in the Letter thread.

BIS (back in story)

[Rwos:] *puts on the binders while muttering about the uselessness of Y-Wings* If they ask what race I am, tell them I'm a very large bat. :rolleyes:

Guest emupiett

[to ALL] Alright, if nobody else has any concerns, then let's go!

[to RWOS] Ok, Rwos, I'll bring your other weapons, if you have any. But remember to use your powers to make the others indetectable. Oh, and remember, you must act as if you don't know me personally.

[to ALL] Let's go get some Imperial scum!

Guest emupiett

::Cmdr. Ternyl gets into the pilot seat of the ship and prepares the ship for atmospheric travel.::

[to SELF] Well, it's all up to me now.

[to OTHERS] If you guys are coming, get on board.

::As he waits for the others to get on board, he does the final checklist.::

Guest emupiett

::Since no one else gets on, the Commander takes off and heads for the outpost.::

[to SELF] May the force be with me.

::As he apporaches the outpost, he scans the area for a good place to land.::

**human male enters. wearing black flight jump suit. helmet under his arm. on his sleeve is a patch. on the patch is a round black background, with a red lightning bolt through it. under the bolt it says "127th Thunderstrike Squadron".

to cantina: "Hey, ya'll. Ender Wiggin here. Leader of the Thunderstrike squadron. I have 2 A-wings, 2 X-wings, 4 B-wings, and 2 Skipray b;astboats in my employ. Plus a Carrack-Class cruiser that I use as a base of ops. For the right price, we can blow up, shoot down, seige, and just downright make life miserable for anyone you guys want. Anyone want to back us for a job?"

Outside the cantina, a never before seen ship, its type a YT-2000, setles to the ground. A human named Robert Seavey steps out. A Blastec-DL44 can be seen at his waist, and in a poket in his tanned leather vest is a bludge that looks rather like a lightsaber. He is a freelance trader, always dancing on the edge of the law. There are rumors he is a self-trained Jedi, although noone knows for sure. He takes i a deep wiff of the air, and steps in...

{to all in cantina}Allright, folks. My name is Robert Seavey, Captain of the YT-2000 Saber. I have a noce big cargo hold, along with some...useful extras. In the way of 2 4x quad cannons, 4 front monuted starfighter style ion cannons, and a dual changable warhead lancher system. So, anybody need a hand with something?

• 2 weeks later...

Rob sat in his chair, waiting. Soon an old man sat down across from him. "My name be Fasago" he said. "Some folks left to atack a base, and they told me what to do if anybody shows up. Fasago they said, if anybody comes, tell them to go here." The man slid a data disc over to him. "Thanks" says Robert. He than walked outside and to his ship. He plugs it in, and feeds the cordnats to his navacomp. "Lets go, Niner!" he said to MK-19, his droid.

Archived