Home

Any chance for the Mac?

Guest Tim from FBTB

hey Tim !

welcome..

A SW-Lego site... i knew it had to happen someday.. :D

AOK is in development for the Mac about 1.5 years after it hit the streets.. so somewhere down the road.. it could happen if Lucasarts think it's worth it. I don't know if they convert their other games for Mac as well, but seeing as a lot of offices with LAN's have MAC's, they really shouldn't miss that opportunity.

Guest ZeroXcape

Good question. I know Jedi Knight II for the MAC is in progress, but I haven't asked about GB. I'll get back to you on that.

Guest Tie Guy

Hi Tim.

I don't like mac's (no offense), but some of the previous games that LEC has come out with for macs have done quite well. Therefore, i too will tell you that it is only possible, but i wouldn't be suprised. Be prepared to wait though.

Actually, the MAC may be a pain for upgrading and stuff, but it really makes for a nice gaming platform. It's really easy to use, late generations are very fast and their screens are crispy clear. I worked on an iMac a while ago and actually liked it. I just wonder if there would be certain game-features that would suffer because they would be on a Mac..

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

It's really easy to use, late generations are very fast

Macs aren't fast, that the thing i have with them. The new iMac is like 633 or something like that. The best thing about the mac is that they have a very nice picture and are easy to use, that is why they are used alot for graphic and artwork things. For gaming they aren't that great, IMO.

Archived