Home

Petroglyph Podcast #4 Hot outta the Audio Room! Also Taking Requests

SAGEKING-PG

Petroglyph Podcast #4 Hot outta the Audio Room! Also Taking Requests

Check out what its like getting paid to play video games, also learn a few things about bugging games Smiley Our QA Team is currently hard at work testing out FoC non-stop & loving it.

podcast_qa_news.jpg

http://www.petroglyphgames.com/community/podcasts.php

I'm also taking requests for other things you guys would like to see on the Podcasts.

We have an upcoming feature of our Video Podcast in a couple of weeks: 'Ladies of Petroglyph'

Lots of fun, I'll keep you guys posted.

Role as a tester?

I'm used to that lecture...

"Not as fun as it sounds!"

"Hard to stay objective!"

"Hard to dumb it down as if I were a new player!"

Anyways, you can search for, infer, or you guys straight up told us certain info on about every topic of the game.

So I suggest you just cover something the average guy anticpating FoC doesn't have much chance of knowing yet.

I enjoyed the first two podcasts. Especially the one with President Mike Legg. I need to catch up with three and four. Can't wait for the video podcast.

Personally, I could go for a behind the scenes tour of the Petroglyph studio. That'd be a pretty sweet video podcast.

it is interesting to note that the Design and outfit of Tyber Zan as well as the witchlady(queen of air and darkness?) and the new penguinoid alien, they look heavily infulenced with wild west/first nation style. Makes me want to see how their other troopers and leaders/commanders are like.

Archived