Home

Cheaters Never Prosper

goldberry

I cheated on the handmaiden sparring by equipping armour and weapons and using grenades, force powers, etc. in our fight. She died. Not the normal knockout, I actually mean I killed her.

I went to the equipment screen to try to find her, and she was missing, so then i went to the party selevtion screen and this was there:

Untitled1.png

I cracked up when I saw it. I just wanted to share this moment with my "good friends"

Something similar has happened to me, but with Bao Dur. I was using a mod from nequeam that gives you 2 new female heads (new female pc pack), and the mod changes Bao Dur´s appearance to one of the girls. But I don´t know what I have done with the appeareance.2da file and Bao Dur´s slot says the same. It will be fixed with a reinstall of the mod.

However, goldberry i suggest you to reload a saved game, just because the Handmaiden won´t appear in your game, and the game can crakc.

Not really.

Oh don't worry, I had a save right before the sparring match.

In answer to posts 3 and 4, if you change equipment quickly during the fading in of the screen, she doesn't do anything and from then on you can use whatever the hell you like in that round. My fully modded vibrosword just killed her before her surrender script could fire. OWN3D.

Lol, i didn't try on the other handmaidens. Was it when you fought all 5 at once? I guess that would have been even funnier... but no comment, huh?

No, first I killed 1 in the first battle. Then later with 2 against 1 I killed 1 of them so with 5 to 1 it were only 3 handmaidens and I killed them all.

Archived