Home

Who do you think would win in a fight?

..DarthRevan..

What happens when i get more than one warning?

and everyone needs to remember anakin got his ass kicked by obi wan who was a normal human

He wasn't a "normal human", FFS, he was a Jedi Master and member of the High Council, and Anakin was using the Dark Side before he had been properly trained.

It's simple, Anakin would pwn Luke, everyone else but you agrees with that so it's pretty clear. You are wrong.

OKay fine fair enough BUT everyone agrees that in jedi academy luke pretty much is the high council and at this point he is alot stronger than he was in rotj and would easily beat anakin

No, I don't agree, by that point Luke would be at most as powerful as Anakin. I still think Anakin would win hands down.

As much as i hate these lame "who would win" threads i agree with Machinecult Anakin would easily beat luke

Anakin = 20 odd years of jedi training in the temple *and lets not bring in the fact he was the damned Chosen one!*

Luke = a few of days on the falcon then a few weeks in some swamp

If anakin hadnt been crippled and restricted by his suit then Anakin would've become the most powerful Jedi/Sith in history and even palpatine knew this.

lol, well Jordan, your friend ..DarthRevan.. is only 16 so I assume you are 15/16 so i'm guessing you haven't.

Second warning already? And both in one thread. You're on a moronic roll aren't you.

Anakin F. T. F*ing W.

First thing how do you know how old he is.

Second last i checked not everyone waits until they are like 20 to get laid.

Third i wasnt asking how many people have gotten laid as a serious question it was sarcasm aimed at the guy who was reading way to far into this **** lol.

Last thing about the moronic roll lol I try.

Hey I have an idea! Let's try sticking to the topic

Do we have to? its a pretty lame thread anyway thats not producing any sort of good debate cant we just close it and be done with it?

Have it your way. :lock: ~ ChAiNz.2da

Of course, Lynk Former, coupes. or Sivy may deem this thread salvageable, I'm getting tired of deleting posts :xp:

Archived