Home

The Sith Lord Discussion Thread

Diego Varen

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sith Lord

Discussion Thread

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this is where we can discuss anything to do with the RP, The Sith Lord. What you like, what you don't like, anything. Also this can save all the Off-Topic Posts (Other than joining) in the Thread itself and I'd made one of these when I was doing the Ebon Hawk Crew RP.

Here are the current Characters and Crew:

Darth Malus (Jaden Korr) - Pottsie

Kyle Katarn - Jason Skywalker

Luke Skywalker - Revanscool

Officer Dak Starkiller - Niner_777

Jan Ors - Jason Skywalker

Boba Fett - ExileRevan

Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi (Force Ghost) - Pottsie

Zor Krel - Pottsie

Ryan Lightbringer - Ryan Së'vla

John Ranger - steven

Sara Klint - ForceFightWMe12

Ralmun - connor

Jethro Frost - TheExile_Hunter

Kyla Frost - TheExile_Hunter

Nero Markos - ExileRevan

Name: Darth Malus (Jaden Korr)

Species: Human

Eye Colour: Hazel

Hair Colour: Brown

Favourite Weapon(s): Lightsaber

Lightsaber Colour(s): Red

Favourite Ship(s): The Echo/Tie Fighter

Favourite Force Power(s): Force Heal/Force Protect/Force Absorb/Force Lightning/Force Grip/Force Drain

Master(s): Kyle Katarn

Apprentice(s): None

Homeworld: Coruscant

Political Affiliation: Sith/Imperial Remnant

Allies: Sith/Imperial Remnant

Enemies: New Republic/Jedi Order

Bio: Once, Darth Malus was a promising student at the Jedi Academy on Yavin IV. His name was Jaden Korr and he soon became a Jedi Knight. Soon afterwards, he fall to the dark side, after killing his friend, Rosh Penin. Jaden went to Korriban to find Marka Ragnos’ scepter and kill Tavion. On Korriban, Jaden killed the majority of the Jedi and the Sith, including Tavion. After her death, Jaden’s Master, Kyle Katarn fought Jaden, before Jaden retreated. That was the birth of Darth Malus. The rest here.

Name: Kyle Katarn

Eye Colour: Brown

Hair Colour: Black

Favourite Weapon(s): Lightsaber

Lightsaber Colour(s): Blue

Favourite Ship(s): The Raven's Claw

Favourite Force Power(s): Force Heal/Force Protect/Force Absorb/Force Lightning/Force Grip

Master(s): Luke Skywalker

Apprentice(s): Darth Malus (Jaden Korr)/Rosh Penin

Homeworld: Sulon

Political Affiliation: New Jedi Order/New Republic

Allies: New Republic/Jedi Order

Enemies: Sith/Imperial Remnant

Bio: Here

Name: Jan Ors

Hair Colour: Brown

Favourite Weapon(s): Blaster Rifle

Favourite Ship(s): Raven's Claw

Homeworld: Alderaan

Political Affiliation: New Republic/Jedi Order

Enemies: Imperial Remnant/Sith

Name: Luke Skywalker

Hair Colour: Light Brown

Favourite Weapon: Lightsaber

Lightsaber Colour: Green

Favourite Ship: X-Wing

Master: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda

Apprentice(s): Many

Homeworld: Tatooine (Born on Polis Massa)

Political Affiliation: Jedi/New Republic

Name: Zor Krel

Species: Zabrak

Eye Colour: Red

Favourite Weapon(s): Force Pike

Favourite Ship(s): The Echo/Tie Fighter

Favourite Force Power(s): Force Heal/Force Protect/Force Absorb/Force Lightning/Force Grip/Force Drain

Master(s): Darth Malus (Jaden Korr)

Apprentice(s): None

Homeworld: Iridonia

Political Affiliation: Sith/Imperial Remnant

Allies: Sith/Imperial Remnant

Enemies: New Republic/Jedi Order

Bio: Zor Krel is a loyal bodyguard of his master, Darth Malus. Malus found him, soon after the beginning of his reign on Krel's Homeworld of Iridonia. As soon as he met Malus, he worshipped him and began to follow the ways of the dark side. He has learnt from the best and he has learnt to despise the New Republic and the Jedi Order.

Death: Killed by Malus on the Echo.

Name: Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi

Hair Colour: Grey/White

Master(s): Yoda/Qui-Gon Jinn

Apprentice(s): Anakin Skywalker/Luke Skywalker

Homeworld: Unknown

Political Affiliation: New Republic/Jedi Order

I shall do the other Bios later.

Hey Pottsie, just a thing, can i also be Jan? She's a main part of Kyle and he can't travel without her, now can he? ;)

(Well he managed to be without her in Jedi Academy.) Why didn't you say at the beginning of the RP, yes of course you can be her. Please do the Profile in the main The Sith Lord RP please.

I was thinking, why don't we make this RPG a two parter. This one ends with Jaden being taken over by Ragnos(sp) and the next one start seconds/hours/days after.

I didn't think of that, but it could work. I was thinking of ending this one straight away and then start afresh with a new Sith Lord, etc. We'll decide when this RP has finished. Ragnos is spelt right too.

:lol: I wouldn't mind if some more jedi joined the rp though. Just 2 masters, a knight and a padawan aren't exactly the amount of jedi you would expect from an academy :xp: I know I forgot ryan but I don't know what he is (padawan? O.o)

Most RP's I've been in, the Thread Leaders always ask for less Jedi and more non-Jedi, if there are too many Jedi.

*EHEM* ok I see we're all forgetting that we have a discussion thread for problems like this. (yes I forgot that too) So, to solve this problem we need to do a lot of editing :rolleyes: First of all I would like to ask Jason kindly, to edit post #295. Try to type something about how you helped those few wookies and that they will tell you the other wookies have been taken to the open fields where they are loaded into the shuttles. In post #299

tell something about how you and the few wookies are waiting at the edge of the forest and try to think of a plan on how to take out the remaining stormtroopers guarding the shuttles, Kyla and Sara will join you shortly after that. As for the rest of the posts behind that.....we might want to consider deleting them. Does anyone agree or does he/she like to suggest something different?

Archived