Home

just got it

RC-1162

technically, that is rolling :D

but i never got to roll in BF1 is there something for that?

BTW: if you play as a jedi, is there a countdown timer to go back into infantry mode or something?

Not quite a timer, theres a lightsaber in the bottom left corner of the screen that gets shorter and you have to respawn when it runs out. You stop it from running out by killing people and/or taking CPs, with God mode you can keep the hero for the whole battle just as long as you keep killing people.

so, how would i god mode? :D

i cant wait to try this out :D

Based on my (almost exclusively single player) experiences, there's no need to enter god mode to stay a long time as a Jedi. Unless you get teamed up pretty bad with rockets and explosives by the enemy, the "sabre" countdown will raise much faster when you kill enemies than it will be depleted. Add to this the fact that Jedi run like crazy, and you can get everywhere anytime.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, i finally started playing it and i love it! the jedi is an uberpwnage machine :D the only trouble i'm getting is in the Tantive IV level. the stupid rebels have an unending wave of troops and i'm always running out of reinforcements after i get the "find leia" objective. Hoth level. beacon...nuff said i guess. any tactics i can use in this level? my rank is sergeantCaptain.

• 3 weeks later...
Captain.

captain?!?! wow, how long have you played this man? you neeeeed to be general...:xp:

and (nearly) everyone here has a problem with hoth. Just take darthy in with "da bomb", and then switch to an engineer when his pacemaker stops... then fix the signal when it gets blown.

Hello. I'm fairly new to this game (PC wise. had it going on Xbox live for a while) anyways I could use some help. Whenever I try to join a game I get a message box that says "connection to host lost" can someone help me out here?

My connection to the internet is fine outside of trying to connect to SWBF games

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

Archived