Home

K2 cheats console?

MetalMark

Can anyone explain me how the cheats work. Don't send a link to the hak-pad cause that is a .rar file and I can't unzip those. EnableCheats=1 is in the right file but if I press ` or ~ or ' nothing happens so do I need to pres a different button or is something wrong with my game. I heard the cheat console is invisble but even if I type in a cheat nothing happens so can anyone help me

you can unzip the .rar with 7zip or WinRar :confused:

HOWEVER, since that's not what you asked.. hehehe..

Yeah, unfortunately the console is invisible, so it winds up causing more problems than it's worth.. whenever you press the "~" what are you typing afterwards?

giveitem ####

*- note just by typing giveitem will let you knwo whether or not the console is active. After pressing the "i", if your Inventory screen pops up.. then the console isn't activated..

If the Inventory isn't coming up, then you're in the console, but there's a problem you're having.

Make doubly sure that your "EnableCheats=1" is listed under the [Game Options] header list. If it's not, then it won't work. Also, typos will cause problems. Is your inventory full of 'null-nades' (grenades with no description)? This is a good sign that you've typed the wrong thing in, or that he item doesn't exist..

Archived