Home

[TSL] Replace the Ebon Hawk

Ambrose

I have pruned this thread of several spammy and chatty posts... this isn't a 'chat' forum folks. ;)

Yeah, but generally, the modder volenteers. If RH wanted to be involved, he would have said so.

That is how it works... sorry but I have no intrest in this type of mod project.

heh, that's kind of what I expected you to say. It really didn't seem like your kind of thing :D. I've got to say, it's alot of work and I doubt anyone will take it on seriously. I have a capital ship in my upcoming mod, but it will be used to transit to my other mods made henchforth. When it's released, I'll release the source for you guys to use if you'd like.

If they haven't skimmed the requests thread, then they clearly don't want to be involved. It's quite simple, if somebody wants to help, they will OFFER. The fact that they may or may not have read this topic is not a reason to tell them that you want them involved.

okay maybe Emperor Devon or darkender

i know everyone would hate this but if it is a republic ship how about carth on the bridge, and i'll PM RedHawke

and i think we should get REdHawke

You notice how Ambrose is waiting patiently for answers? That's what everyone else does when they request something.

• 2 weeks later...

Of all the mod suggestions i've heard of, this one sounds great to me. I will attempt to make it. I'll see what can be done, it will be a long project if I finish it all the way. Also, Goldberry, did you want to help with this? You posted several times, just wondering.

~Darth Meatbag

• 1 month later...

Archived