Home

Planet-specific units in FoC

Darth Anarch

I don't know if I'm the only one here who hadn't picked up on this, but I'm posting it here anyway just in case...

I just read over at PFF that the Empire and the Zann Consortium (but not the Rebellion) will have several units available for purchase that will require that faction to control certain planets in order to unlock them. For the Empire this includes the TIE Phantom and the Noghri Death Commandos (the player must control Honoghr for the latter and I don't know what for the former). For the Zann Consortium, they will get Rancor-riding Nightsisters if they control Dathomir, Vornskrs if they control Myrkr and Ewok Handler (straps bombs to Ewoks and sends them towards the enemy) if they control (presumably) Endor.

I think this sounds like an excellent idea. This way, it's not only about how far you've researched but also what planets you control (to a greater degree than it is already, of course).

That is a good idea. Now capturing certain planets will become more of a priority.

I'll bet Aeten 2 (spelling?) must be captured to use Tie Phantoms becuase that is where the cloaking crystals are mined.

I just checked the PFF and I didn't see any topic relating to this on the PFF. Where did you see it Darth Anarch?

Archived