Home

Post Your Pics.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never sung in the shower. Although once, when I was on a camp, It was shower time. And this guy (tom) went in before any of us. (we had just been listening to this song called 'Extreme days' by Tobymac) and he's singing at the top of his lungs (incorrectly) "Extreme daysdaysdays WOO!!!!!" crap it was funny! We were " ' " <this close to hooking up the P.A and broadcasting it to the whole camp! Man, that would have been great, but by the time the dude came running in with the mic and cords Tom's musical shower was almost over... Would have been good though..

Yeah but this choir was really **** and an embarrasment to everything audio. The only reason I went was because it was that or Music lessons. At the time I ated music lessons but eventually going to chir for too long fed my hate enough to make me want to go to music lessons more. I enjoy playing the piano now.

OMG, being the school mascot would RAWK!!! I'm serious when I say that too. It'd be really neat. But only if you get to wear a costume that covers your face, for anonymity. That way you can be more daring and wild.

(At least I would be if I knew people didn't know who I was/ I was in a giant cool costume.)

Do you get any sort of pay or extra credit for being the mascot?

You should pull some pranks too, like stealing other school's mascots and other random stuff. And wear your costume to classes, and gym, and the shower, and court. Let it become you, and you become it.

Archived