Home

What if we'd seen Loboto's mind?

Rain Woman

Sasha is not a father. Sasha doesn't want sex with Loboto!!!

THAT'S JUST WRONG PEOPLE!!!

My vote is Bobby is Loboto and Gloria's ellicit love child. Gloria would explain Bobby's crazy hair.

I'd actually say Jasper, myself. he has the yellowed, snaggly teeth, red hair and nose, Loboto has the blue skin and lanky physique.

...I just realized Zilch and Nein are synonyms.

So Bobby could also be the bastard child of Sasha.

...or the adopted child of both.

Loboto/Sasha fics? Oh god... I just unleashed a horrible Pandora's Box of doom from which there is no closing.

Wow, I completely missed that too. The answers are staring us in the face!

Back when the Camp Whispering Rock RPG was still going, I described what I envisioned Loboto's mind to look like. 'Twas a tiny dentist's office on a rather dangerous cliff overlooking a city in a sort of crater, and the city was constantly ravaged by tanks. Meanwhile, little floating teacups moved brains towards the office in a sort of conveyer belt fashion. It was so awesome. ;_; If I had any drawing talent left, I'd sketch it out.

Then the forum died. Ugh.

(I still stand by his sanity being lost due to psitanium, dagnabbit.)

Back when the Camp Whispering Rock RPG was still going, I described what I envisioned Loboto's mind to look like. 'Twas a tiny dentist's office on a rather dangerous cliff overlooking a city in a sort of crater, and the city was constantly ravaged by tanks. Meanwhile, little floating teacups moved brains towards the office in a sort of conveyer belt fashion. It was so awesome. ;_; If I had any drawing talent left, I'd sketch it out.

Then the forum died. Ugh.

(I still stand by his sanity being lost due to psitanium, dagnabbit.)

What?! The Camp Whispering Rock RPG died!!!??? *falls to her knees* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *sniffs* I didn't even get a chance to join....

i should join maybe. anyways i think it would be like adentist's office tower that would have Loboto's teacup collection playing an important role somehow. Maybe they're enemys maybe they're friends. Maybe they're not even his collection. Maybe they're just somehow involved importantly in the mind. And he goes insane due to........ i got nothing.

maybe raz did go in there but did'nt show you.

Archived