feat: force stealth

feat:master dueling

feat: Master Jedi defense

skills: stealth + 12

all others +8

atributes: all +4

immunity: 75% dark side

with in game desription:

the jedi an order of peacekeepers across the galaxy wear these belts giving them advanments in skills and other things

if RedHawk could do this ithink this would be awesome, it sounds like one of his mods thanks, oh yeah if anyone makes this give me some credit

Exile: Yes, I would like to return this so-called Ultimate Jedi Utility Belt.

Greeda: Do you have reciept?

Exile: No I do *not* have receipt, as I won it at the Jedi Council raffle. I find their choice of prize highly illogical, as the average Star Wars fan has no use for a medium sized belt.

I apologize in advance for replying with a joke. >.>

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Force Stealth feat doesn't do anything at all. From what I understand, it's a dummy feat like the various weapon proficiencies and is just there to let you know Juhani has the ability built-in (probably her Hide).

I'd also suggest you do this yourself instead of asking someone else to do it. The mod you want would only take about five minutes to put together, and you'd maybe learn something from it. But do we really need yet another item that functions as an "I win" button?

Have you sent him a Private Message (PM) like he has requested yet? ;)

Invited would be a better term. :)

Maybe he's trying my suggestion.

@Master Flick, RedHawke's mods are good ones, but they make up a small portion of all the ones out there. Sticking to just them will make you miss out on a lot of other great things, and they're just as reliable as other mods of the same genre. :)

Archived