Home

SteinersAdvancedUnitMod - A quality Mod made in Germany - Have look

Lord Revan Ktor

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*NewsFlash*

We currently Work on a High Definition Pack for Sau 3.0 Reloadet

We Redo all "old Models" and give them some more "Beauty" :)

Here are some Pics of a early version of them

http://img285.imageshack.us/img285/6251/eaw2006101222015292ox5.jpg

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/1638/eaw2006101221382204fu3.jpg

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/624/eaw2006101221004200ut4.jpg

and im still guessin around bout the bug with the disappeared moff kullust in the empire campaign

Wait, does this mod include brand new campaigns also? I've just been playing the galactic conquest mode. Is there a new campaign?

No, its the same one, just interesting to play through with the new stuff, but the emp one kinda ends up to there because Moff Kallust doesn't appear.

And i just tried the Rebel one and i ahd to send the droids to mon cal to steal some technology, but couldn't, because i had already stolen it all and the droids couldn't steal anything, so it ended there too :(

Heres an updated English Text file for this mod, I think I've translated everything, now, if not let me know. http://files.filefront.com/Master_Text_File_English_2rar/;5997189;;/fileinfo.html Just replace your text file in the SAU3\Data\Text. Enjoy.

Thanks for your Help Meethos, i add the Text file to the Patch ! The Wayland Bug is also fixed.

@Doom

The SSD is an Herounit because the AI builded the Ship in Masses^^

Other SpecialShips can builded on Corellia/Hapes/Nirauan. You can build also Battledroids and co. at Mustafar/Geonosis/Mechis III

Greets

Steiner

Hey. I downloaded your mod and click playSAU3 and it doesn't do anything. Do I need to place this anywhere or what? Just wondering cuz this looks like a cool mod and I want to play it! :spin:

same thing happened to me. your using the .BAT file in the ProgramFiles/Steiners Modding Group right?

just move the mod into your Mods folder.

Still really enjoying this mod. One question. Is it possible to change the laser graphics back to their original textures? I have a hard time seeing who is firing at who when the camera is zoomed out of both space and land battles. Can I simply exchange a certain texture file with the texture file from the EAW disc or are laser graphics determined by an XML file? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Folks,

because the Patch last week was not the yellow of the eg, we decided to bring out a new Version. if you wan't a

Patch for the Patch ;). You can install the new Patchversion without uninstall the older version before.

Although you can take the newer Version insted of the older. All changes of the older version are also included in

the newer one.

Because of the Problems to find an functionally Downloadserver, we have to try to give you the Patch with

Rapidshare. But we hobe we can give it to shortly also on the well-known Links.

The Patch is over an size of 2.1 MB an changes following Bugs:

Changes:

Nirauan Mapbug --fixed

Sith Warrior has an Shock-wave like Darth Vader

Providence has only one Shild-Hard-Point, now

Mapbugs --fixed

181 Textfehler --fixed

Battle-Droiden Textfehler --fixed

Zarkis KI Mod addet

Infinitely Spawn fixed for Stations and Planetbuildings

English textfiles fixed!

New 60 Planetes Campaign added with one Starting Planet

Planet Tie Fighterbug fixed

Cr95 Scaling changed

181ste can only build once a time

Skirmish Fixing / Changes:

Only one XQ and Golan-Station can be build

Techlevel 20sec faster and 500 Credits more expensively

ISD I&II Mainbatteries-Hardpoints 200 Hitpoints less

More Driftspeed if Drive is destroyed

Hyperspace check field of Spacestations increased so that Golans can not be placed in firerange

Fighterspawn reduced Skirmish/Kampange

Rebells can build Techupgrades

DOWNLOAD LINK: Download

DOWNLOAD LINK HIGHPOLYGONPACK Download

I'm trying to edit the xml files so some of the pirate ships can be buildable by the rebels (e.g. corellian heavy frigate, corellian missile gunboat, etc.) I really like these ships and want to use them when I play as the rebels. I've tried everything with the XML files and I can't get them to be buildable in the galactic conquest mod. Any advice on what I need to change to do this? THanks.

Hey all, I'm hoping someone can give me a hand here . .

I downloaded this mod The other day and I think its great, I hadn't played EaW in months but this brought new life to it.

Then I downloaded both patches linked by Doggernaut but I don't know how to install them, can someone give me some pointers ?

Archived