Home

Clean Cup

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bwahahaha! I have just kidnapped off another ancestor of yours! This one would have left a million dollars to your family as part of his death wish. The money was well spent and a cure for the common cold was made, making them bajillionairs. The money would continue being passed down and you would have a rich beeyotch! But I kidnapped that family member and kept them alive by taking them further into the past (where the timeline dictates than T-travelers wouldn't age) and thus outliving said family and leaving them as they were!

Bwahahaha! I have just kidnapped off another ancestor of yours! This one would have left a million dollars to your family as part of his death wish. The money was well spent and a cure for the common cold was made, making them bajillionairs. The money would continue being passed down and you would have a rich beeyotch! But I kidnapped that family member and kept them alive by taking them further into the past (where the timeline dictates than T-travelers wouldn't age) and thus outliving said family and leaving them as they were!

Well I went back intime and burnt your socks!HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time-warp wars huh? Alrighty, brace yourself!

Once upon a time I was tinkering around with my computer when all of a sudden I end up on Lucasforums! I see a thread on how to make a time machine, and so I click on it, print the instructions, and build one. Then, with my uber haxor skills I went back in time to the caveman days, along with all the people needed to make a colony, and I took over the world from the past! It is only by my whim that all you forumites are here today, as a result. Anyhow, I decided that I should burn FDC's Dice! muahahahahaha...

*thanx Davin* So it was YOU behind the hours I spent (thus lost) behind my pc when I could have been doing something constructive, huh? . . . THANKS!

I have been waging this time-war forever, thanks to me an assasination on Washington's life failed, and America exists! I'd try and do something about the current war, but so many factors were involved . . .

Le time wars will rage forever. Also in 20 years a amn named george Clanton will run for president and just before wins.... he will die because he secretly the child of a woman named Clara Cheston and George Bush and Al Gore. By some weird act of fate both electorial SOB's semen went into the bitch and thus created the dreaded George Gore Clanton (Clara's husband's name was Clanton and she never told the poor guy that she had a child with two of the most fascist bitches on the planet. Also i think somewhere in there there's a lil bit of Paris Hilton's blood.) Anyways in 20 years before he wins i kill him thus saving us from another Bush-Age. Also it is important to note that humans are aliens. The only reason that we're here is because When i went back in time i went to our home planet, Huma, where i decided to bring an equal 100,000 men and 100,001 women. Actually there was an extra stoway. Anyways i brought them to earth (named by the monkeys. I used our alien telepathy to speak with all animals. Actually that's why all animals understand eachother. It's cause they all are from the same planet. They're just different colors. But there is no racism.) And thus created earth's human population.

And that whole story is how Earth 2 was began. Yep Earth2. It's the earth we will conquer in a few thousand years after I've grown a planet called Huma. It was very easy to do really. All i did was artificially create a supernova to be a sun. Then i adde huma in the perfect spot. Right next to earth. It's actually so close that me and my team built a bridge from Earth to Huma. You can use a telejet to get through the artificially created bridge which is in a teleportation legal zone. But it's in a few thousand years that i even invent teljets and telezones. Until then you can have planes. Unless you are in the time-wars. Where you must battle relentlessly to save the future... and the past.

garden gnomes suck.

time for a time celebration.

Le time wars will rage forever. Also in 20 years a amn named george Clanton will run for president and just before wins.... he will die because he secretly the child of a woman named Clara Cheston and George Bush and Al Gore. By some weird act of fate both electorial SOB's semen went into the bitch and thus created the dreaded George Gore Clanton (Clara's husband's name was Clanton and she never told the poor guy that she had a child with two of the most fascist bitches on the planet. Also i think somewhere in there there's a lil bit of Paris Hilton's blood.) Anyways in 20 years before he wins i kill him thus saving us from another Bush-Age. Also it is important to note that humans are aliens. The only reason that we're here is because When i went back in time i went to our home planet, Huma, where i decided to bring an equal 100,000 men and 100,001 women. Actually there was an extra stoway. Anyways i brought them to earth (named by the monkeys. I used our alien telepathy to speak with all animals. Actually that's why all animals understand eachother. It's cause they all are from the same planet. They're just different colors. But there is no racism.) And thus created earth's human population.

You're sick. pluse it took so long to read that I went back intime and wurnd myself not to read it.

Archived