Home

Clean Cup

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fine. I travelled back in time and went to the north side of mars, while the aliens were still there. I learned a lot from them about nuclear fusion, and then... The batteries ran out on my time machine. So I was stuck, frozen on mars for the last 2 million years, and then a space probe came, picked me up, and brought me back to earth.

Fine. I travelled back in time and went to the north side of mars, while the aliens were still there. I learned a lot from them about nuclear fusion, and then... The batteries ran out on my time machine. So I was stuck, frozen on mars for the last 2 million years, and then a space probe came, picked me up, and brought me back to earth.

Check my pro! I live on the south side of mars! Ho-ray! I'm not an alien, but I was on that probe and they dropped me there! :beam3::beam2:

Oh yes, please, not another Bush Age! Ray, funniest post on the page so far! Mad propz.

In truth, I have been away. Where you say? It is important for you to understand I live a double life. One here, as the ever elusive and mysterious, maniacal Miss_Mayhem and another in the far future under the guise of AKA Alias. It is cuz of me that the french lost the French and Indian war, and that The Simpsons came to be.

*time-parties*

Seriously, C.S Lewis is right up there with Edgar Allen Poe, mad propz to you.

What dose "propz" mean? I'm serious, apart from here and myhotmail I don't get on that much and I don't know web talk.

YAY! It's only 6days 14hours 27mins and 20 seconds till the relise of the last book of "A Series Of Unfortunate Events" is sold!

Yay, a new time travel escapade!

One time when I was playing with my time machine, I stumbled upon a Native American tribe. While attempting to communicate with them in their own strange dialect, we were oh so suddenly overrun and surrounded by Engilish Colonists! In the following battle, I laid many a blow to the British, and if you go check out this one place in Ontario you can see that the Natives still live there the way they have for the last 2,000 years. That was all because of yours truly baby.

Yay, a new time travel escapade!

One time when I was playing with my time machine, I stumbled upon a Native American tribe. While attempting to communicate with them in their own strange dialect, we were oh so suddenly overrun and surrounded by Engilish Colonists! In the following battle, I laid many a blow to the British, and if you go check out this one place in Ontario you can see that the Natives still live there the way they have for the last 2,000 years. That was all because of yours truly baby.

You wack!

Oh yes, please, not another Bush Age! Ray, funniest post on the page so far! Mad propz.

In truth, I have been away. Where you say? It is important for you to understand I live a double life. One here, as the ever elusive and mysterious, maniacal Miss_Mayhem and another in the far future under the guise of AKA Alias. It is cuz of me that the french lost the French and Indian war, and that The Simpsons came to be.

*time-parties*

My job is to inform and you seem to have learned. Good job. You get candy.

Anyways in one billion years the evil Lord Xenu will come and destroy all the scientologists, leaving us peaceful once more. But the time of peace will be short-lived. Tom Cruise and John Travolta will return, bringing with them a legion of alien scientologists. This will begin WW7 which will also bring the destruction of Cuba2 which is on Earth2.

For a description of scientology search Wikipedia.

Alos I'm Elvis's trainer. I tought him everything he knows. He was very good to teach. I thought it would be good to go back in time and do that.

To be a time-warrior is like being a rebel. And it comes with a life-time supply of free-pie and an unlimited subscription to WoW.

A Series of Unfortunate Events the thirteenth The End will be the most officialy awesomest book in the world until Harry Potter 7.

But until then ASOUE 4-ever d00dz!!!!!!!!!!11111

p.s. This message will self destruct.

Yay, candy! *pigs out, then turns back time so I can enjoy them all over ... again and again and again and again and again and again and again)

Ah Ray, it is true, humanity is not meant to live in peace. But we can rest easy, afterall, we already know of Tim Shafer's next game and OWN it of course. Rest assured fellow mortals, it is the epitome of AWESOME. Was it just me that found Harry Potter 7 to end with little closure?

Archived