Home

Clean Cup

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, currently an Evil Albert Einstein headed robot and I are fighting throughout time in THE TIME STREAM WARZ, so there is no "good" "safe" or "not being freakin' nuked by robo-hamsters and nuclear powered pies" time right now.

If we weren't fighting, I would say I would like to visit the age of dinosaurs. And challenge one to a fist fight for supermacy of Earth.

I am currently in 3600 so i would like to go back to 2600 where my family conquered the world with our psychokinetic powers. Because the one who conquered it had my name... Wait I did conquer it! I must have gone back and conquered! Time to go back... Push it to the limit!

Wanted: Somebody to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. po box 26100 Oakview, CA. Bring your own weapons. SAFETY NOT GUARANTEED! I have only done this once before.

I actually put that in a newspaper once. Seriously It was awesome. Like i changed my po box on here though for safety resons.

I would have liked to go back into time and live with my great grandpa, I would have loved to see a bit of what he went through.

That or my poppop who was born in the early 1930's.

I would really just prefer to live at a time where there was no internet, tv-in every home, or cell phones, and yet, there would be little rights for anyone who was not a white male, but if I could get any job it would be a mail pilot or milkman, which would require me going into the past.

There are alot of times that would be fun to go to. But not in AMERICA. Well, if you're speaking of the past. Pre-60's you had to be a white male to have any fun. I wouldn't be able to wear pants and I'd probably be deported and hated on by racist jackasses for being Hispanic even with citizenship. I'd go back in time right before Bush declared war and stop him somehow. Or prevent 9-11 somehow.

Archived