Home

Darth Nihilus robe possibility????

DarkLordMaul

No one tried yet (or tried and have't posted) but due to default and Malak/Nihilus model differences it'll be buggy or not working at all.

Do you want this?

Here's the link... http://pcgamemods.com/mod/18498.html

and here's the old version from which he updated... http://pcgamemods.com/mod/18497.html

Sorry, I see my mistake. The first one you could see the PC's face.... but the mask was still there. I misread it. Thanks Oldflash.

_EW_

I think I wasnt clear enough as to what I asked...Sorry for the inconvience everyone, basicly take the default Nihilus and cut the head off and put the PC's head on the body.I want the robe, no mask, no hood, just the robe (like default robes in the game)with PC's head. Once again sorry for the inconvience.

• 5 months later...
i think oldflash did something just like that ... but with jedi malak !!! malak body

with a pc head !! so maybe is possible !!! i think is malak robe or something like that ...

The differeance between Malak and Nihilus is Nihulis hood, which I imagine would make modding it very difficult.

i think oldflash did something just like that ... but with jedi malak !!! malak body

with a pc head !! so maybe is possible !!! i think is malak robe or something like that ...

I did with jedi malek. Darth Malak's body doesn't have a hook or a bone to attach a new head so the model work just fine but shows no head. If Nihilus is build in over same bone system is possible to has same problem.

I did with jedi malek. Darth Malak's body doesn't have a hook or a bone to attach a new head so the model work just fine but shows no head. If Nihilus is build in over same bone system is possible to has same problem.

I just hope it's not, it would be so cool to have his tall and dark look. So much more evil :lol:

Archived