Home

What plantets would you like to see in KOTOR III?

Sir Vougalot

Personally I'd like to see the following:

Ziost: From what I understand, it's practically right next door to Korriban and may even be considered its sister planet. It's pretty important because the Sith species existed there as well as on Korriban (I'm guessing some of them were transferred there by their Rakatan slavers during the days of the Infinite Empire, since the Sith were far too primitive, even in 7,000 BBY, to have known of space travel on their own). It was also where the capital of their kingdom was moved for a time, and from where the Sith king ruled. It should deffinately play a part in the KOTOR saga.

Coruscant: This is a no-brainer. Capital of the Republic and home of the Jedi. There should deffinately be a part of the game where the player traverses the Jedi Temple.

Yavin IV: The place where Exar Kun raised his army of Massassi warriors, died, and returned 4,000 years later to terrorize the New Jedi. Also the future base for the Rebel Alliance home to the New Jedi Order. We may battle some of the leftover Massassi from days past.

Tython: Birthplace of the Jedi Order. Perhaps some ancient ruins may shed some light on the Order's enigmatic origins. It was a place where the Force Wars were waged between various religions and philosophies, out of which the Jedi were born; so it's probably extremely high in Force activity, both light and dark. This world was also cleansed of Tarrentaktics during the Great Hunt. Perhaps there are still a few lurking in the shadows?

Ossus: Home to the Jedi Order for many, many millenia. Right up until just before the games, no less. There's deffinately got to be something important to be uncovered there.

Corbos: The world on which the Dark Jedi were defeated before being exiled to the Outer Rim, where they came upon Korriban and Ziost and their native species: the Sith. Deffinately important.

Various Outer Rim Worlds: Home to the mysterious "true Sith."

Archived