Home

New Sam & Max Sketchbook & T-Shirt!!!

itchythesamurai

(Lovingly ripped from a Sam & Max MySpace bulletin, since most of you cats are above that jazz)

"not only can you start playing the brand new sam and max game culture shock on Gametap from today(worldwide release nov 1) but you can now get the first Sam & Max book to come out since 1995!

The Age of S&M. This is Steve's first Sam & Max book in about 10 years, and it's full of never before seen concepts, doodles, and other Freelance Police-related works of art. Some of our favorite parts are the inside-cover sketches of Sam & Max, along with notations, that Steve made as guidelines for the people doing the animated series, and the list of lines and scenarios that the censors cut from those series. (Example: "Please do NOT show Max biting down on a battery while standing in water.") Supplies are very limited, so get one now or lose out forever.

buy it now here http://www.telltalegames.com/products/snm

Also available is a brand new sam and max skull & crossbones t-shirt!"

I already have my sketchbook, but I did put in my order for the Crossbones shirt (woo!). I'd make an update to the Unofficial, but the server's down...

Archived