Home

K2 Pre-release Graphical mod V1

Xarwarz

THIS IS RELEASE OF ONE COMPLETED PLANET

DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE NOW

http://files.filefront.com/peragus_planet2rar/;6175743;;/fileinfo.html

This file contains the graphical changes for the Peragus level. Such as control panels, doors, walls etc.....

peraguz20dr7.jpg

http://files.filefront.com/peragus_planet2rar/;6175743;;/fileinfo.html

Feel free to leave comments

Tell me what you LIKED and didn't like

Enjoy

I USE HIGH TEXTURE PACK A

wow by now id expect somebody to say yea they like it or no they don't

Xarwarz, perhaps you might want to edit your release post with a little more about what you have done... it sometimes helps to give a little away to advertise what you have done. Then more will download it and try it out if they like what they hear. ;)

Since it is a graphical change screenshots are also a big plus.

Just a thought... :D

• 3 weeks later...
I USE HIGH TEXTURE PACK A

Not everyone can run kotor in that settings. But I have to say the new Peragus looks better. If you would post up more screenshots, that is.

Yea i was aware of this but i had to choose what was going to make it look the best. I would consider modding this for the mid end cards but have to focus on one at a time

great mod

how long did this take?

what is HIGH TEXTURE PACK A?

It took a month i had ideas then changed ideas as i learned more

TSL have 3 different types of textures for your graphical capabilities

Texture pack A is for high end cards

Texture pack B is for mid end cards

Texture pack C is for low end cards

I've been lurking here for a long time but I registered now just to say that your mod rocks!

It made playing through Peragus for the 53256th time actually interesting. I like your choice of colors, it makes things more visually appealing than plain old grey.

If I had one recommendation it would be to use a hair less bump-mapping, especially on those doors but that's a matter of personal taste.

Anyway keep it up, looking forward to seeing more of your work.

• 3 months later...

Project is still alive i been gone 4 awhile i been adding some details and changing some things but it will be finished and released...doing this mod my self has been tough i wanted to quit but i'll keep going

so please dont lose trust

• 4 weeks later...
Any chance of a low-end version? I'm still playing KotOR on a 5-year old Pentium 3 laptop. *sob* But I downloaded this for future use when I have a new system! :) Looks cool.

A low end version cant be be done unless i had a team basically i would have to re mod all the same textures again

Archived