Home

Party Companions?

Party Companions?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Party Companions?

• TSL Companions
    • HK-47/T3-M4/Bao-Dur
    • New Companions
    • New Companions (Including above three Characters)
    • No Crew

Should I have the two loyal Droids, HK-47 and T3-M4 in my upcoming Fic, Echoes of Darkness? Originally, I wasn't planning to have any of the Exile's companions in the Fic, after Kreia said that taking the ones the Exile loved wouldn't help on her journey, but I suppose having the Droids and possibly Bao-Dur join (Since Kreia didn't know about them) wouldn't hurt. I was hoping to have more companions join the Exile and possibly help her or hinder her progress join her, since I've had all of the Exile's party in one of my previous Fics. Please tell me what you think and I appreciate your help.

Bao-Dur annoyed me at first, but over time, I got to like him. I believe that he didn't get enough time in TSL to develop his Character with the Exile. Well perhaps I could limit him, Atton and Mical the Disciple in dreams, etc. And I promise that there will be no more Droids joining the Exile. No more GO-TO's or Remotes. Thanks Jason. Anyone else want to vote?

Say, wasn't the remote supposed to die on Malachor V or something?

According to the cut content, there was a battle between HK and G0-T0 and its outcome (as well as your PC's alignment) determined the fate of Remote. So if you're DS, you get control of Goto, and you stop Malachor from being destroyed. If you're LS, you get HK and you let the remote load the Mass Shadow Generator...

One of the more geekyknowledgeable mods would know more on this... :xp:

I liked Bao, but I hate his soft-spoken voice-acting.

Me, too, Bao-Dur is my favorite TSL character, but his voice just pisses me off!

Anyways, I think you should go with HK, definately, because he is so funny and violent, and T3, because he's so darn cute! And as much as I like Bao-Dur, he would be really hard to put in a story because there's barely any background on him, and there isn't too much dialog in TSL with him to base his actions and stuff off of.

That kind of sucks, because he's a good fighter once you start working on him... :shads3:

I fixed the quote tag for you. :) The quote tags (I intentionally misspelled quote as 'qote' here so you can see the format) look like this: [qote=A cool person]Cool person's intelligent comments here

. Hope that helps --Jae

Edit:ugh.. I'm kind of dumb... I couldn't get the quote thingy to work...

Anyway... Pottsie, you should write Bao-Dur, if you think you're up to it, I know I wouldn't be, but then again, I'm not the smartest... :rofl:

Combined double posts.... --Jae

Pottsie, the choice should be up to you, not us. As Jae has pointed out several times, write for yourself.

but, since you've given me a poll in which HK's name is there, you have forced me to vote for the droids :D

You're right, but I was having bad writer's block and I needed some help. Anyway, I know what I'm writing now. Thanks all. Jae, you can close this if you want.

OK. Let me know if you need it reopened at some point. --Jae

Archived