Home

The Cathar Hater

GoT_MaL(a)k?

Hey Guys!

When that dude comes up and starts talkin smack about killing juhani's father, Juhani says sometihng that he will be following her and will try 2 kill you or something.

Well i've completed the game lots of times and hes never came back. Is there any where to trigger this?

Thanks!

Hey Guys!

When that dude comes up and starts talkin smack about killing juhani's father, Juhani says sometihng that he will be following her and will try 2 kill you or something.

Well i've completed the game lots of times and hes never came back. Is there any where to trigger this?

Thanks!

You just have to talk to her frequently and then after some time she will tell you about

Taris and her parents and how she was close to being sold into slavery, because of depts with the Exchange.

Now this Twilek named Xor should approach you if you leave the EbonHawk on any planet if you have Juhani in your team.

You just have to talk to her frequently and then after some time she will tell you about

Taris and her parents and how she was close to being sold into slavery, because of depts with the Exchange.

Now this Twilek named Xor should approach you if you leave the EbonHawk on any planet if you have Juhani in your team.

Xor isn't a Twi'lek in the XBox version of KotOR. He's human.

(Using the same head model as pretty much all of the other "commoner" males in K1, actually.)

To get Xor to show up again, you'll have to leave an area a few times and come back or finish the planet you're working on then go back to the Ebon Hawk.

Say you are on Manaan and he shows up. What I do is complete Manaan and the underwater base, then once I return to the Ebon Hawk, Xor usually pops in there for the final confrontation. Same goes for the other planets. Meet him, finish the planet you are working on and he usually shows up somewhere around the Ebon Hawk.

Warp back? I'm playing on an un-modded xbox
You can warp with the X-Box version. You know how you can warp back to the Ebon Hawk? Do that. The planets that work best for this is Manaan and Korriban. Just go to a module that doesn't have the Ebon Hawk and then warp back to the Ebon Hawk and Xor will be there and waiting.

Lol, I was looking all over for this, I kept going to different places in the game like Shadowlands and dune sea. I have a question though.

Ive played the game maybe 2 or 3 times now, but I decided to play it again recently cause its been a couple years and thought it would be fun. It seems I cant do all the subquests without getting boarded by the Leviathan before going to my fourth star map. I always thought the best way to start a subquest was to go to Korriban starport or dantooine starport, but for some reason I never got the subquest for Carth and his son Dustill. How is it triggered? Also, what triggers the Leviathan so I can try to avoid it before going to all maps.

It seems I cant do all the subquests without getting boarded by the Leviathan before going to my fourth star map.
D'oh! :D

always thought the best way to start a subquest was to go to Korriban starport or dantooine starport, but for some reason I never got the subquest for Carth and his son Dustill. How is it triggered?
You have to get to know Carth very well. On Taris, once you talked to him about Saul Karath and his betrayal, you won't be able to talk to him again until you get the 1st Star Map on Dantooine. I think you can only talk to him once, then you can't again until you get your 2nd Star Map and it doesn't matter which planet you do it on. Just don't do Korriban until you at least trigger the Dustil side quest. Anyway, you can get two conversations out of Carth once you get a Star Map that isn't on Dantooine. Then go just outside the Ebon Hawk (the on rap) and Jordo will opproach you (doesn't matter what planet as long as it isn't Korriban) and the side quest of Dustil as a Sith student at the Sith Academy on Korriban has been triggered. You must trigger this side quest before you get captured by the Leviathan.

Also, what triggers the Leviathan so I can try to avoid it before going to all maps.
You can't avoid it. Once you collect 4 Star Maps (including Dantooine's), you will be captured by the Leviathan no matter what. That's the way the game is. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived