Home

Star Wars Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith (RPG thread)

steven

Steven presents...

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

Star Wars Episode III

REVENGE OF THE SITH

War! The Republic is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless

Sith Lord, Count Dooku. There are heroes on both sides. Evil is everywhere.

In a stunning move, the fiendish droid leader, General Grievous,

has swept into the Republic capital and kidnapped Chancellor Palpatine, leader of the Galactic Senate.

As the Separatist Droid Army attempts to flee the besieged

capital with their valuable hostage, two Jedi Knights lead

a desperate mission to rescue the captive Chancellor…

Chapter One : Battle of Coruscant

1953024831413dbc2b88b96.jpg

Character Objectives

Anakin Skywalker + Obi Wan Kenobi:

• Find and rescue Chancellor Palpatine*pending*
  • Engage Count Dooku if your paths cross. Do not seek him out.*complete*
  • Chancellor Palpatine must survive

Mace Windu:

• Find Viceroy Nute Gunray.*complete*
  • Arrest or kill Nute Gunray *new*
  • Find and locate Holocron/datapad labeled 'Project G10'*complete*

Llonya Ka'ada:

• Assist Mace Windu in the captured of Viceroy Nute Gunray
  • Disable the Invisble Hand's Engines and Shields which will allow Republic Marines to enter the ship.

Count Dooku:

• Make sure the jedi do not free Palpatine
  • Engage Anakin and Obi Wan*Pending*

Feln Moralk:

• Count Dooku has foolishly allowed Jedi to enter my ship. I will soon order a ship evacuation due to fact Dooku is allowing another Jedi to destroy the ships systems which will stop my escape. Your orders are to collect any escape pods which is released.*new*
  • Protect Invisble Hand from Republic forces.*new*
  • When given the go fire apon the Invisble Hand. It is now uselss to me. But only when given the order.*new*

Zulaan Quxion:

• Mace Windu and Plo Koon have been trapped by Ray shields. Luckly the power generator for the Ray Shields on that level are different and the power generator is located in the head engineers quaters. Destroy it and help him escape with Nute Gunray and Project G10

*new*

((Note:If anyone is unhappy with their Objectives feel free to PM me with what sort of mission you would like and I'll see what I can do.))

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Nice steven. I'm looking foward to this. I hope this first post is okay.)

Aboard General Grievous' flagship, the Invisible Hand, the Jedi Master, Mace Windu recieved his objectives from the Grand Jedi Master, Yoda.

Objectives:

· Find Viceroy Nute Gunray.

· Find and locate Holocron/datapad labeled 'Project G10'

With him was the recently knighted Twi'lek Jedi Knight, Llonya Ka'ada. She had been sent with Mace to help him. A large army of Super Battle Droids surrounded Mace and Llonya. Mace ignited his Lightsaber and a purple blade appeared. He parried several shots and attacked the incoming army of Super Battle Droids. I wonder if Master Kenobi and young Skywalker are faring as well, Mace thought as he battled.

On the bridge General Grevious watched Mace Windu's battle with the super destroyers. Grevious was enjoying the battle, before having an idea. "Hult all super droid reinforcements after this wave." Grevious ordered before turning to two of his bodygaurds. "You two, confront a jedi and show him what he's dealing with. But wait only untill he's dealt with the super battledroids" The two Droids nodded before running off to battle him."

"General, do you think your bodygaurd's will stand a chance?" Asked the ship's captain.

"Nope. But he will slow him down. After all we can't kill him untill he's killed Nute Gunray" Replied Grevious, before coughing loudly. "And I will make sure I'm the one who kills Mace Windu. He'll pay for what he did to me!"

"What is taking him so long?" Obi-Wan Kenobi asked himself.

Anakin was struggling to continue there, and a couple of Battle Droids appeared and pointed their guns at him, but Anakin simply backflipped as the returning elevator crushed the droids heads and as Anakin entered the elevator.

Obi-Wan quickly turned around with his Lightsaber ignited.

"Oh, it's you, never do that again."

"Never do that you Master," Anakin smiled.

Mace continued to destroy several Super Battle Droids and now Destroyer Droids. He noticed that Llonya had gone. Perhaps she had gone to find the Viceroy, Nute Gunray. Mace sighed, remembering when he was a Jedi Knight, before returning to destroy more Droids.

"Well that's all of them," Mace muttered to himself, before he noticed two of General Grievous' Managuards approaching him, "Great."

He armed his Lightsaber and prepared to strike.

((I went? Where did I go? Do you want me to go? :(( Alright, alright! I'm going! j/k))

Llonya whirled and slashed, taking out the Super Battle Droids with clean sweeps of her lightsaber. Noticing an opening in their formation, she cut another down and darted into a corridor. Slicing apart one that followed her, she ran for a few meters before realizing that Mace was still engaged in the battle. She started to turn back, then brought her lightsaber back up as a wave of droids poured from a side corridor she had just passed. Despite her expert handling of the blade, their sheer numbers began to slowly push her backwards.

Mace noticed that Llonya was having a bit of trouble against the Super Battle Droids. Mace immediately destroyed one of the Managuards, before running towards Llonya and helping her against the Super Battle Droids. After defeating them, Mace recieved a message from Master Yoda.

"Tell Llonya that she must disable the Invisble Hand's Engines and Shields which will allow Republic Marines to enter the ship. Before she can assist you with Viceroy Nute Gunray, she must do this."

"Find this flagship's engines and shields," Mace told Llonya, "Master Yoda has sent you a new objective. We'll meet up later."

Mace ran off to attack the remaining Managuard.

((Whoa, did I just hear Yoda talking normally?))

Llonya whirled around and continued down the corridor, ducking into a small room with a computer terminal. She looked around for enemies, and seeing none, deactivated her lightsaber. Sitting at the terminal, she began hacking, gaining access to the system in a matter of minutes.

"Okay, so far, so good," she breathed, running quickly through the available commands. "Blast." She couldn't tamper with the ships engines from there. Sighing in annoyance, she started to stand, then sat back down and rapidly keyed commands into the terminal, setting off security alarms in a section of the ship, and cutting out the camera feeds at the same time. She set the sysem to override any attempts to reset what she had just tampered with, then covered her tracks as best she could.

"That should keep them busy for a while," she said, sprinting down the hall.

((Yoda talks normally sometimes. I for once, alwasy give them the twisted speech talk. :xp: ))

Obi-Wan and Anakin waited patiently in the elevator as it suddenly stopped. They thought it was simply the elevator at it's maximum reaches, and that they where close to the Chancellor. Suddenly, about 10 battle droids with blaster rifles pointed at them and entered the elevator as it closed and continued up. Anakin looked at Obi-Wan, and smiled, as they quickly ignited their blue Lightsabers and hacked the droids into pieces.

The elevator keeped on going, until it stopped again, and they got out. It seemed a short room, but it had six doors, and out of them came out six Super Battle Droids. Obi-Wan used his Soresu Lightsaber Form to deflect the blaster shots and quickly destroying them, while Anakin hacked them into pieces with his Djem So Lightsaber Form. They then entered another room, this one was long, it could be the bridge, but it wasn't. Anakin and Obi-Wan walked furthermore until they found Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, locked, sitting in a throne-like chair.

"Chancellor," Obi-Wan bowed.

"Are you alright sir?" Anakin said, confused by his look.

((Ok DL, it's your cue! Hope you remember the movie...))

Palpatine motioned with his hand towards the elevator behind the two Jedi. "Count Dooku." As they turned around, the doors hissed open and closed again as Dooku strode into the room, flanked by two Super Battle Droids. He stood at the edge of the balcony and looked down at the two Jedi.

((Well he said it was a message, could of been a text like message or maybe he speaks perfectically good english when he force talks))

"General, the Jedi have reached the observation tower. Count Dooku has engaged them. Shall we send reinforcements?" Asked the Captain.

"Yes but order them to stand by and do not engage unless I've given the order to do so." Replied Grevious.

"Yes sir. Sending several droideka squads and a MagnaGuard droid." Replied the captain.

When Mace finally finished off the final Managuard, he arrived at a long staircase and a single working elevator. Staircase or elevator? In the end, Mace decided to take the elevator. As soon as Mace pressed the button to go up to the floor where he sensed Gunray was, he knew it was a mistake. Three Destroyer Droids were behind him and it would be impossible to survive all three in a small confined space. Mace quickly cut a hole above him and leapt out onto the elevator where loads of Buzz Droids attacked him.

Viceroy Nute Gunray was currently hiding in his personal quaters which was located in the command staff's living areas. While he hid inside, the Viceroy had converted the other living quaters as gaurdstations for the droids which protected him. A battle droid commander known as OMM-9 walked up to him "Viceroy, the Jedi have breached the elivator. We've sent the buzz-droids at kill him however they will not stand a chance. What are you orders?"

"Send a droid to use the elivator to go down several floors and then cut the power to the elivator... No that may stop an escape of mine..." Viceroy paused "Do what I just said. It's time I stopped cowerding away and throw at the Jedi all I have. Tell the droids to shotting anything living thing that comes through that corridor!"

"Roger, roger."

Suddenly, the elevator stopped and Mace fell over as the elevator stopped. Mace got up and dusted his robe. He looked up and saw that he wasn't too far away. Mace immediately leapt up and broke through the elevator door. A large group of Battle Droids greeted him. Mace prepared to destroy them as a large group of Super Battle Droids came to reinforce the Battle Droids.

Mace knew that he was unable to block every single shot, so he dodged all of them with the Force, before destroying three of the Droids. The Battle Droids panicked and ran off, while the Super Battle Droids got angry and one knocked Mace back down onto the elevator below. That didn't stop Mace though. He leapt back up and slashed them to pieces, before speeding off, looking for Gunray.

A ray shield surrounded Mace. Mace sighed as a large group of Super Battle Droids surrounded him. Great, Mace thought as he noticed the Battle Droids mocking him. Suddenly the sound of a Lightsaber was heard in the distance and Mace saw a familiar Jedi Master. Plo Koon. He took several of the Battle Droids and the Super Battle Droids, before being captured in a ray shield himself.

(I'm just going to be him for this Chapter, if that is alright with you steven).

Through the Force, Mace contacted his friend.

"How did you get here?" Mace asked, "I thought you were out fighting the Sith fighters."

"I managed to sneak in," The unsocialable Plo told Mace, "Ki-Adi-Mundi would have also come, but he needs to help with the attack on the Invisible Hand."

"Chancellor Palpatine, Sith Lords are our speciality," Obi-Wan joked as his apprentice smiled, and then turned his focus to the oncoming Sith Lord. It was not usual for Obi-Wan to tell jokes, though.

The two, master and apprentice left their cloaks on the ground and took out their Lightsabers, but did not ignite them.

Archived