Home

I'm doing a KotOR III story...

The Architect

Hi all. I just thought I'd start up a topic (instead of PM'ing everyone) to let people know that I'm working on a very long but good KotOR III story that's worth reading. I've done the introduction, part one and part two so far. Here's the link: http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=171405

Enjoy, and provide feedback on my thread please :)

Even longer than the first one. That is probably the reason you don't get the attention you deserve.

Anyway, you could be the mastermind for creating game stories in a team... really impressive.

You still have not revealed more about the aspects of the story which I'm not too fond off so I can't really say anything more than I already did, except that you did a very good job.

A few suggestions:

If Bastila is going to be the PC's master, and her philosophy has changed to what you said, then it would make sense, that Trisha, as a Jedi, is taken aback now she realizes what Bastila, her idol (did i get that right? Bastila is her idol right?) has become.

It could be something like that, you accept to be Bastila's student, whereas Trisha rejects to learn that philosophy, because she believes firmly in the ways of the jedi. She realizes though, that Bastila is not evil, and can accept that you choose to learn Bastila's philosophy.

Just a thought.

And concerning the true sith assassination squad... if think at that stage of the game, after you slew them, you should get to know why they murdered those politicians. Obviously to destabilize Alderaan.. but I think you should reveal a bit more of the real intentions of them at that point.

Thanks Pottsie and Vaelastraz for reading my KotOR III story so far. Yes, unfortunately the length of my story will put a lot of people off. It's a shame really, they don't know what they're missing. Come on people, read it please. It won't be a waste of your time, it is worth reading, trust me.

You're right about Trisha. She will follow the crew, but will not abide to Bastila's new philosophy. But Bastila will not have a problem with that. But thanks for the suggestion, I will address that point in part three (which I won't start until say, next week).

But about the 'why' concerning the assassinations. I'm deliberately keeping it a secret because it has something to do with a plot-twist you could say...

Thanks. Would you do me the kind favour of posting that in the thread where I've posted my story so far to kind of 'bump' the topic and keep it up, keep it going, so it isn't ignored please? :twogun::)

Well I can help solve this... this thread gets closed as it will inevitably draw feedback here instead of the fics original thread.

To everyone, please leave any and all feedback in the original fan fiction thread.

Archived