Home

[FIC]Star Wars: Order of The Sith Lords

Very good start, LDB and I like your Fic so far. Hopefully for Christmas, I might get the Darth Bane book, but this will be a good replacement at the moment. A suggestion though would be to have the Prologue and the Chapters in different posts. The writer is allowed to double post in the CEC. Looking foward to more LDB.

So should I go ahead and do this then?

Not now, since it looks alright, but when you have two or more Chapters to post, do them in different posts and if you finish this Fic, when you post the finished version, seperate both the Prologue and Chapter 1. Other than that, your Fic is really good.

Not now, since it looks alright, but when you have two or more Chapters to post, do them in different posts and if you finish this Fic, when you post the finished version, seperate both the Prologue and Chapter 1. Other than that, your Fic is really good.

Well thanks for the info, and I'm glad you like it. I have just started on chapter 2, and I already have an idea for chapter 3. So you could expect to see chapter 2 some time this week.

Well it makes since. It could be Your sequel to it. Bane in the book found Rain who was a girl, and made her his apprentice. Darth Zannah is a girl. Zannah could = Rain.:xp:

Rain IS Zannah. Rain was just her nick name from when her and her cousins lived on Somov Rit. According to legend on Somov Rit the mythological beast called the Swamp Demon would swallow anyone who said their real name aloud. Since Zannah was better known by her nick name Bane used her real name as a way to conceal her true identity.

Rain is Zannah. She calls herself that in the Jedi vs. Sith comic, Grivis. It's not this guy's original name.

Pretty good first chapter, but it seems to me that it jumps into the story a bit too quickly. You need to set the scene a little better. Maybe in the next chapter.

Two things:

- There were a few errors, didn't see any spellings but there are missing words and stuff. You could do with reading through it a few times.

- Darth Rivan is far too much like Darth Revan. It's not very original and it could be confusing for people.

Pretty good first chapter, but it seems to me that it jumps into the story a bit too quickly. You need to set the scene a little better. Maybe in the next chapter.

I felt that way when writing it, but I am happy with the way it came out. I just didn't want to spend alot of time on Ziost. Things will start slowing down in the story.

There were a few errors, didn't see any spellings but there are missing words and stuff. You could do with reading through it a few times.

I ran a spell and grammar checker on the story before posting. Please tell me if words are missing, since me being the writer it is dificult to see mistakes.

Darth Rivan is far too much like Darth Revan. It's not very original and it could be confusing for people.

This has been a problem for alot of people, and I hope to clear it up in my story.

Sometimes spell checkers fail to tip out your mistakes. Like my fic, CSI series, I ran spell check, but they can't pick up my mistakes, and a lot of people tell me that I made mistakes in my fic...

Keep up, nice avartar.

Yeah, then the checkers try to make changes that are not needed.

^^^

Yeap! I have something special planned for it.:D

A heads up to every one that has already read the prologue and first chapter, I have decided to revise chapter 1 by adding new details, and more activities. I have also decided to merge what I have got writen for chapter 2 with chapter 1. I've got alot of new ideas and will surely get them out.

Keep watching my first post for the big change.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived