Home

sp skin

azimnj

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

oh wait.sorry,but what i meant was how to use them.i have the basefolder and i put the programs you have to put there but when i enter singleplayer in jedi academy i go to setup menu and load the mod that is the basefolder.then i try typing in the cheats.for example: /npc spawn maulvm. it still does not work.and my question is how do you really activate and enter the mods.it was too complicated but not to be rude i kind of think you dont have to cuztomize your mod.i think that the author of the mod has already made his appearance so i dont think that you have to customize your mod.i think there is a shortcut and i have a questions.1,do you have to have stormtrooper default to play or spawn the mods.2,after you load the mod that is your gamedata basefolder what should you do.3,do you have to customize your character.4,when you type in the cheat of to spawn or play as the mod in singleplayer,do you have to have the / slash to be in before the command.5,i think i need a step by step guide of how you activate the mods and everything without customizing your character.sorry your articles are great prime, but i think there is a shortcut.

Archived