Home

Fatal Shooting of PS3 theft suspect

Kurgan

It is bloody sad, a shooting over something that is important I can understand but a games console? it just isn't worth your life, hell it isn't even worth the time you get in jail if the police manage not to shoot you.

Stealing does have bad consequences, if you are going to steal make sure what you take is worth the risk. I recommend gold, easy to get rid of and with the proceeds you can get yourself that PS3 off eBay for $6000.

I was very firm with my customers. "Take this thing streight to your car, and drive streight home, I am NOT kidding, people are getting shot over these things."

That would not stop anyone determined.

The cops arrived minutes later to take the report. There was no way they were catching the guys with the description we had. Dave called his insurance company and then drove off into the night, leaving me with a nagging question. Why break into a car at a Best Buy where the PS3 hadn't been released yet? It made no sense. Then, with a chill, it dawned on me. Dave had come from the midnight launch. These guys followed him across town.

@topic: It sounds like an intense situation. Hopefully, they release the findings of their investigation.

Archived