Home

[ART] Darth Nihilus

The hilt does look like Darth Maul's, at least the way he's holding it... and in my opinion it looks more like Grevious than it does Darth Nihilus.... and if I'm not mistaken, this shouldn't be in Courscant Entertainment, but rather Ahto City or Telos Tourist Bureau

CEC is also for Star Wars-related art, so it belongs here, actually. --Jae

Very nice work Lord Radu! Always a pleasure to see another artist post his stuff. Like the others I really liked the drawing but also thought that it didn't look quite like Nihilus. Get some screenshots and do another one and I am quite convinced you make an excellent drawing. Even though the character didn't quite look like Nihilus I thought the shading and proportions on your drawing were incredible. How long did it take you to draw? Anyway, I'm looking forward to more!

Thanks alot for the comment Torthane!

Yeah i realized just after i finished that i managed to create a mixture of nihilus and maul. :/

I took me about 3-4 hours in total.

Im waiting on some screenshots if anyone is kind enough to help me out.. I tried google but with no luck.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks alot for the comment Torthane!

Yeah i realized just after i finished that i managed to create a mixture of nihilus and maul. :/

I took me about 3-4 hours in total.

Im waiting on some screenshots if anyone is kind enough to help me out.. I tried google but with no luck.

Thanks for your time.

Wait...I can give you some screenshots...I used mod to get that robe...

3wt7.th.jpg | 4ow3.th.jpg | 5cs0.th.jpg | 6cy0.th.jpg | 7oc5.th.jpg | 8tn8.th.jpg | 9ww0.th.jpg

And three of his full-body sketches, done by others:

altnihilusaz0.th.jpg | dnspd2.th.jpg | screenshot3bt8.th.jpg

Unnecessary Clarification: Well, for third one, left one is Darth Nihilus, and right one is Atris.

Hope it helps.

Archived