Home

Great Game!

Cavkov

Hi, i have never played SWG in my life until now! i downloaded the Trial and i can say that im very impressed and i love it!

im going to buy the whole complete online with all the expansions to!

i dont understand all the negatives on the game? it has so much potential!

and im hooked hehe =)

playing on Chimaera server

Bounty Hunter lvl 15 (played 2days so far)

in game name: Cavkov

glad you like it. join starsider and i'll get you a house and you can be in my guild! (also a bounty hunter) plus we're having a cool guild event all based on loot, whoever collects the most loot by end of the week gets a guild hall house and a set of crafted bounty hunter armor. :D

starsider server

bounty hunter cl90

in game name is Kioet'

i have never played SWG in my life until now!

i dont understand all the negatives on the game? it has so much potential!

and im hooked hehe =)

If you had played the game from release to this point, you would understand.

Here is the short, short version - The game is on it's 3rd different combat system since it's release in June of '03. They've changed the combat completely from traditional RPG [combat based on your characters skills etc] and turned it into more of a FPS style [button mashing]. Now of course, there's lots of stuff in between that such as the devs not listening to the existing players and listening to outside focus groups....and I'm gonna stop there, I could go on about this for a while.

In spite of all that, you never experienced any of those things, so if you enjoy it the way it is, more power to you. :) There are still good people around, no question about it, so I hope you have fun with it.

If you had played the game from release to this point, you would understand.[/b[

Here is the short, short version - The game is on it's 3rd different combat system since it's release in June of '03. They've changed the combat completely from traditional RPG [combat based on your characters skills etc] and turned it into more of a FPS style [button mashing]. Now of course, there's lots of stuff in between that such as the devs not listening to the existing players and listening to outside focus groups....and I'm gonna stop there, I could go on about this for a while.

In spite of all that, you never experienced any of those things, so if you enjoy it the way it is, more power to you. :) There are still good people around, no question about it, so I hope you have fun with it.

Also, if you know that they replaced 32 professions with 9, you would also understand why there is so much negativity for the game. But, I'll admit, they are turning it around.

Also, if you know that they replaced 32 professions with 9, you would also understand why there is so much negativity for the game. But, I'll admit, they are turning it around.

ok, i wanna hear your positive thoughts, in what way do you think its getting better?

Archived