Home

Seinfeld

Carlo El Sanchez

Channel 10. It was the one where Kramer starts swimming in that poluted river, and he tells Elaine's boyfriend, then everyone starts swimming, while George start sleeping at work and his boss thinks that there's a bomb, and Jerry gets a complete kitchen makeover than says he wants it back to normal. Pretty funny.

Lol... um mine would have to be the episode where Jerry and Kramer dont let this guy into the appartment complex because he forgot his keys and they think hes a criminal, and hes got this parrot that flys around in the halls everywhere and Kramer has a secret strongebox and he hides the keys in Fredo's food (the parrot) and since Kramer has some of Jerry's stuff in the strongebox they need the key lol and Fredo dies from eating the key and the owner thinks hes been poisoned. So they go to the pet cemetary and dig him up to get the key out of him and the owner comes lol... yeah its pretty funny.

Futurama is a great show. Nobody beats Zoydberg....nobody. One time, one episode actually made me cry. The one where Fry tries to clone his old dog Seymour. I won't say anything else other than that, I'll just let anyone who hasn't seen it watch it for themselves.

Yea, it's old, but The Fresh Prince of Bel Air is one of the best shows ever.

Archived