Home

The Battle of LF Sith{RP}

HK-42

When Aurora mentioned loss of family, a gruge he had held for a long time which had laid dorment recently, was..... stirred. His eyes narrowed towards N'Dul and hotly replied, "You are deffinately not the only one who lost their family to the Jedi, and their arrogance. I am sure your family were as pethetic as you are, the deserved what happened to them!"

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Then the galaxy will burn. As for my trust for you, that would have to be earned, fought for - won. My family survived almost in tact. My race is dead. Consider that, Ms. Starfire. There are no more than thirty of us that still live. The rest of those that survived, died during the long sleep. And as for those that hunted the Jedi, they were no Sith. A few Dark Jedi with a handful of scrolls found on a backwater of the Empire are not the Sith! And the Jedi may be on the verge of extinction, their legacy will remain. They are so" his lip curled "romantic. My people are dead and forgotten, our knowledge, our culture, our history burned by turbolasers and forgotten.

I have told you enough of the weakness of the Jedi - you even allowed a Dark Lord to become your Republic Chancellor, under your own noses! If that is not proof of weakness, then I do not know what is."

He glowered into the middle distance, when Ben spoke. He barely moved, just twitching his hand, sending Ben flinging into a wall, then drained Ben's life force with excruciating slowness.

"What would you know of my family or me! Pathetic? It is you who are pathetic, hiding behind the Jedi, too weak to avenge your own parents' death, too slow to recognise their subtly games of persuasion. You are the lowest of all I have ever trained, a termite before me. I gave you knowledge beyond that of any Force user - Jedi or Sith - taught you some of our greatest secrets, and still you are as limited as this. You are not worthy of the Sith."

Aurora threw up Force barriers around Ben, protecting him from N'Dul. She ignited her lightsaber, and stepped between them. "Don't you dare touch him," she warned. "He may have been wrong to insult you, and your family, but that is not a good enough reason to kill somebody. If I'm not mistaken, you have insulted me, and my family, numerous times of late, and still I stand here listening to you. You may insult me if you wish, but leave Ben alone!"

"I never insulted you or your family", snarled N'Dul, "despite good cause and opportunity. How can you compare to me? What possible similarities are there? Yours, picked off by a few Dark Jedi? My race was pushed to the point of extinction! Your words mean nothing, and you are far from a match for me, little girl."

He shot dark Force lightning at her, but, instead of hitting her body, hit the hilt of her lightsabre with the full force of his fury, then waved aside her force barriers and redoubled his draining Ben.

"You hold his life in your hands, Starfire. Kneel before me, pledge yourself to my cause, and I will release him."

Okay kids, listen up.

There's been far too much one-upsmanship in this thread as of late. One character will post one thing trumping another character, then is one-upped in return. I don't know if this is all planned or what, but it reads pretty ridiculously.

Secondly, this thread lacks a Thread Master, which is a requirement for all RPs in the DTC. Darth Saruman has left the thread, therefore there is no one calling the shots. When there's no one calling the shots, stuff like character killing, godmoding and other such nonsense happen. And I'm not even going to get into the completely convoluted storyline that's been plotted for this RP.

With that said, I am shutting this thread down. It's gone far beyond the scope of the original RP and has become more of a "Sith Family Circlejerk" more than "The Battle of the LF Sith". Should you wish to continue this story, I suggest you post something in Backstage Casting Call and clearly outline what your intentions are for the story, as well as set who the definitive Thread Master is, so everyone knows who calls the shots. I also suggest that you step up the quality of your RPing, as it tends to degenerate into one-liners and other such inanity. I recommend having a read of Quist's suggestions in the Feedback thread, as they address many of the issues that have plagued this thread. I also suggest re-familiarizing yourself with the DTC Rules in general, so you know exactly how to go about doing things properly should you decide to restart this RP.

All questions/concerns/whining may be directed at me through PM.

Archived