Home

The Battle of LF Sith{RP}

HK-42

Okay the ohter thread was just argueing. This time we make a rp.

Sides:

Anakin Skywalker, whoever

Please ask for people's permission before including them in any RPs or stories; it is impolite not to ask them if they want to be included. Emperor Devon has not given consent for his involvement, and I've removed any references to him accordingly. Thanks. --Jae

InSidious, Dark_Lady, Darth Grivis

well continue soon, post your bio.

STAR WARS

The Lucasforums Sith War

War. A time of peril has come to Lucasforums. The Sith have started a all out war. Darth Grivis has found two secret weapons and then joins Darth InSidious and Dark_Lady to make them invincible. But Anakin Skywalker who calls himself “Emperor Skywalker” has brought in sith with his Death Star. At the same time Lord Sion has reappeared to fight in the LF war. And Meanwhile many other sith approach to fight…

Who will win? The question is all over Lucasforums, Members shall see as the LF Sith War Continues. The prize of winning? The winner becomes the SITH OF LUCASFORUMS.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Gurzan N'Dul

Species: Sith

Eye Color: Yellow

Hair Color: Brown

Homeworld: Korriban

Picture and/or Description: Red skin, goatee beard, thin lips. A short, thin figure wrapped in dark robes, wearing an ancient coronet.

Melee Weapon: Alchemically twisted Sith sword.

Color*: N/A.

Long-range weapon: Alchemically twisted Sith crossbow.

Master(s): Marka Ragnos, Simus (both long deceased)

Apprentice(s): Darth Randus

Strength: 70

Class: Sith Lord

Wisdom: 95

Dexterity: 45

Constitution: 60

Political Affiliation: Orthodox Sith

Enemies: Darth Tormentor, Anakin Skywalker, the Republic, the Jedi, anyone who opposes him.

Bio: Dark Lord of the Sith following the Great Hyperspace War, N'Dul decided that if the Empire appeared to crumble, they would be ignored by the Republic, until they were forgotten - the perfect moment to strike. Having set things in motion, he went to Korriban, and set himself in stasis for the Great Awakening. There he slumbered until awakened by Sa'adow Fan, during her long voyage back from the Unknown Regions. Now,they stand to re-establish the Old Sith Empire and usher in a new Golden Age of the Sith. Gurzan, like his father, Azgath N'Dul, is a skilled geneticist and Sith alchemist, as well as an historian and philosopher. He is also very powerful in the Dark Side. Technically still Dark Lord, since he never relinquished the role.

Name:The Rebuilder (Draco)

Species:Human (Mandalorian)

Eye Color: Gray

Hair Color: Black with some gray

Homeworld:Unknown Regions

Picture and/or Description: 6'3", wears strange robes, colored dark grey, almost steel colored, black boots, and a strange necklace that glows faintly, has a black beard and muscular body.

Melee Weapon:Y-saber, shotos.

Color: Dark Silver

Long-range weapon:Force ( Lightning and Crush) (Heal and Burst of Speed)

Master(s): Darth Traya (via holocron)

Apprentice(s):none

Political Affiliation:??

Enemies:??

Bio:The Rebuilder is a person who has suffered both the Dark and Light Side of the Force, and decided that both the Jedi and Sith are corrupt. Has no problem using both LS and DS powers, has ability to located force sensitive users and to drain their force will after he has killed them. Obeys his Master Darth Traya, in all her orders.

I hope it is okay if I join.

Name: Darth Sion

Nickname: None

Species: Human

Eye Colour: One white, one blue

Favourite Weapon(s): Lightsaber

Lightsaber Colour(s): Red

Favourite Ship(s): None

Favourite Force Power(s): Master Heal/Force Storm/Advanced Lightsaber Throw/Force Wave

Master(s): Darth Traya

Apprentice(s): None

Homeworld: Unknown

Political Affiliation: Himself

Allies: None

Enemies: Republic/Other Sith

Bio: Here

Name: Darht Quanon aka Darth Saveguos ( mocking name by the other Sith who have exiled him )

Species: Crossing between The Sith specie and Hississ . horror indeed :D

Eye Color: pitch black

Hair Color: doesn't have hair

Homeworld: a small moon in a nameless system on the outer rim , very near to the unkown regions

Picture and/or Description: ( Concept Art , may alter a bit in the future )

SD1.gif

Melee Weapon: Large twin lightsaber , loosly connected by a chain .

Color*: Red ofcourse

Long-range weapon: -

Master(s): Insidious is the one I see as Master for now .

Apprentice(s): -

Political Affiliation: Sith orthodox ( Insidious I see as my mentor )

Enemies: Everyone not on our side !

Bio: There's not much kown of Darth Quanon , only that the specie was malvoment crossing of different races , he belongs to where Sith slaves in the past . Some of the slave clans had Force sensative childeren amongst

them , these where taken by the Lords as ' apprinteces' , most of them where rather treaded as beasts . Who trained is Darth Quanon is not clear as the brute will not tell of his past .

So far , he joined several Sith factions , but was cast out by many as he was seen as to barbaric and ' Eater of the Dead' . Some of the Sith who encountered this primitive being says he's

a formidable fighter in the field , but can get so frenzied he kills his own man like they where enemys . It's wise to chain this character ! For now he resides at Darth Insidious side .

Name: Darth Grivis The Great

Race: Human

Fav Weapon: Lightsaber

Fav Saber Color: Red and Purple

Strength: 55

Wisdom: 43

Dexterity: 30

Constitution: 51

Lightsabers: 2 single bladed sabers

Color: Red and purple

Apprentices: Darth Zeorg The Great

BIO: One of the "True Sith" Who plots to Destroy Revan

((also everybody put your side on your bio please))

EDIT: The prologue is up

Name: Sa'adow Fan

Species: Human

Eye Color: Black, but lit up with an inner fire

Hair Color: Black

Homeworld: Vires

Picture and/or Description:

Like the first things say, she has black eyes and hair, but I can't upload my edited pictures till the end of January. Use your imagination.

nvhood.gif

Her other attire / A dramatic pose: (The staff is slightly different, and her body/face are those of the first pic. She doesn't wear the head ornamentation, either. And she wears knee length boots, not slippers.)

evil_sorceress_drawing.jpg

Melee Weapon: A slender black staff, made of an unknown lightsaber-resistant metal, with intricate patterns etched into it. Set into the tip is a beautifully cut gem that appears black at first glance, but seems to have a fire burning within it if you look hard enough.

Long-range weapon: The Force

Master(s): None

Apprentice(s): None

Political Affiliation: Sith

Enemies: Anyone in her way

Bio: Sa'adow Fan came from Vires, a small planet in the Unknown Regions just bordering the Outer Rim. Rejected by most Force-sensitive Vireans because of her dark methods, she is believed to have destroyed many of them before leaving the planet. As she journeyed, she discovered Gurzan N'Dul, drawn to his dark power. She has formed an alliance with him to usher in a new Golden Age of the Sith.

Or has she? After learning more about N'Dul, she has prononunced him a fool for clinging to old methods, and left for another's side. One who can not talk is better than one who will not change.

Darth Grivis stepped to a door and it opened immeaditly. He stepped in and grabbed one of his secret weapons. Then he walked up and gave it to the man who was his ohter weapon. The man nodded and walked away. Grivis grinned he had a plan.

Darth Quanon ended his meditation , from out of the Force overwhelming visions and echoes raged through his mind . Something was stirring , Sith reading themselfs for war . Quanon stood up , walked towards the window , looked at the empty stakes in front of his Fortress .

" Get my weapons and prepare my ship . I've got some meetings to attend to ." : he ordered his servants .

An hour later a small ship fired his engines and dissapeared in the clouds .

The Rebuilder sensed a disturbance in the Force.

"Ah, the time has come" said a female voice behind him.

It was the voice of Darth Traya, that was preserved in the Holocron the Rebuilder had discovered in one of his trips to other planets, and had taken her as his Master.

"What do you wish me to do, Mistress?" asked the Rebuilder

"Go to Anakin Skywalker, he will need you at his side to defeat his enemies, and put into play all that I have teached you" said the ghastly voice.

"I will honor your teachings, great mistress" said the Grey master, and he left for the Death Star.

Name: Darth Randus

Species: human

Eye Color: yellow

Hair Color: black

Homeworld: unknown

Picture and/or Description: (will post with the bio)

Melee Weapon: 2 single bladed lightsabers

Color*: both red

Long-range weapon: the force

Master(s): Darth InSidious

Apprentice(s): none

Political Affiliation: Sith

Enemies: anyone who stands in the way of me or my master

Bio: (currently writing, will post when im finished writing it)...

i know there are some blanks here, im working on them and should have them posted them shortly...

N'Dul sat in his meditation sphere.

Find the balance. The pivot stays unaffected, no matter the weights on either side, he thought, as he attempted to see the galaxy...There.. He felt the currents of the galaxy as a whole, and after only a few moments of meditation. His old power was not failing him...Great forces were stirring. But now was not the time to attack. With a thought, he sent the sphere to Khar Bresh'dazg. It's high time my warriors awoke....

Sa'adow Fan had filled him in on the last 5,000 or so years of Galactic history, and had also given him knowledge of this...'Galactic Basic' now spoken. An unfamiliar tongue, strange to the taste, but useful. Bane's Sith Order was an interesting idea...but it was clear that Sidious had been a fool, whose plans had been all too complicated, and whose strength in the Force pitiful. He smiled. How Tulak would have enjoyed ripping fools such as he and this...Skywalker to pieces.

The pieces were now coming in to place. The ship now on automatic pilot until it reached Bresh'dasg, he called to his apprentice through the Force. It was time his training continued.

Grivis sat down in a dark chamber. He flipped a switch and Zeorg appeared kneeling.

"Ah Zeorg, you know I releaced the weapon?"

"Yes master he has arrived,"

"Good, You know what to do,"

"Yes sir,"

With that Grivis flipped the switch off.

Anakin felt the Rebuilder board the Death Star........ he stayed on his throne, and ordered a few of his red guards to find out why he was there.....

"Sir, there is another Sith on the vessel..." A Stormtrooper said.

"Hmmm...... Interesting that is.... if you can, capture him." Anakin said.

"We will do as you wish milord." The trooper said.

"foolish guards" said the Gray Master, as he melted into the shadows, using a technique Darth Traya had teached him.

then he went into the turbo lift that leaded into the command room, and took his lightsaber staff out of his grey robes.

"They think me a Sith" said the reb as he readed one of the guards mind "lets pay their little Lord a visit, to make things clear" and with that said, he arrived in the command center and stepped out of the turbolift, lightsaber in hand.

"Hmmm...... what do you want, Gray One? I know you've been learning under the failure of a Sith Lord, Darth Traya." Anakin said. "Darth Traya has taught my deceased Master's master...... well her Holocron has... how it came into your possession is beyond me. But to buisness.... what is it you wish?"

Anakin brought his Lightsaber up to his hand.

"I came to serve you, If you will have me" said the reb, kneeling.

"My Master predicted that you will need me in this fight, I will serve you, and aid you in any way I can, if you wish it, my Lord" said the reb, with a little grin at that last word.

"I know many forgotten teachings, and if I may be so bold, Darth Traya was not a failure, her teachings are very important, and valuable."

Archived