Home

Uninstalled Galaxies

Rogue15

Well, since the devs aren't responding to the trader revamp whatsoever, i unsubscribed and uninstalled galaxies so i have enough room to give World of Warcraft a go. I'll probably return whenever the trader revamp happens...which better be when my trial is up. if anybody still wants in House Neuvalis, contact valentinelove, sin'full, sev-, aota, or epic.

Well, since the devs aren't responding to the trader revamp whatsoever, i unsubscribed and uninstalled galaxies so i have enough room to give World of Warcraft a go. I'll probably return whenever the trader revamp happens...which better be when my trial is up. if anybody still wants in House Neuvalis, contact valentinelove, sin'full, sev-, aota, or epic.

I can't say I blame you - for some reason, I haven't uninstalled swg yet. Though I'm not going to be playing mmo's so there's no need. I guess I'm just hoping that maybe one day, soe will get the boot.

And you know how that "trader revamp" is going to be...like everything else soe does...it will suck. I'm not sure why there are people waiting around for it....I mean they killed crafting already with the NGE, why they didn't have a new crafting system in place when they forced this crap on everyone, I'll never know.

SWG = The longest beta in mmo history at 3.5 years and going...well, limping along. lol

they're someday going to bring traders an expertise, and in one of the posts a devs made, there was suggestion that loot would be used in making stuff, which is where i pointed my guild to.....oh yes, i will be back, after i give World of Warcraft a chance.

the nailin the coffin so to speak was this morning when i went special forces in mos eisley, was 1 on 1 vs some rebel medic i guess, and we were having a good fight, then a jedi had to come in and kill me, no other imperial special forces around.

One thing that I look forward to in WoW is the PVP SERVERS. why the f-bomb didn't sony do that with galaxies?!?!?!!?! WHY!!!! -_-

yep i could get 1 gig for my computer but i would need a videcoard, graphics card and a new pc itself and stuff. But if i get a new computer it should come with all of that in it but i won't have to pay for monitor, keyboard, mouse ect because they already work fine. Save lots of money! He he!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived