Home

Favourite Planet

Sam!

Fave KotOR II Planet  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Fave KotOR II Planet

It would not have conflicted with the story, however, since Vash would have been killed by Sion and never made it to Dantooine anyway.

This is a retcon however. Vash was also marked to remain "alive" at the Jedi Enclave (only to be killed by Kreia), but since she has no lines and has no voice overs, it will be impossible to restore her over there. So the developers of the Vash mod had Sion come in and kill her to give an excuse why Vash can't come to the Enclave if you spare her.

I really don't understand why Gizka didn't incorperate this in thier mod?? To me, restoring this would have been much higher on the list than alot of the other stuff they are doing yet they ignored it completely... yes she did originally make reference to the droid planet but the existing Vash mod shows that they just edited out those conversation options!

If i knew how to mod this is what i'd have happen:

- PC finds Vash alive and speaks to her about the force links and your exile

- the conversation ends and Vash runs off ahead.

- the PC runs into the central corridore to find Sion and two Sith waiting for him.

- the PC duals with Sion only to be told by Kreia that Darth Sion cannot be defeated here at Korroban

- a NEW cutscene opens where Vash runs in and force pushes the exile through the door and engages in combat with Sion

- Vash falls to Sion

NOTE: the third and forth point are exactly the same as the normal plot!

any modders feel like taking up this challenge when the RP is out? lol i would but i don't know how to mod!

Archived