Home

Not being able to edit Threads

Diego Varen

In the Jedi Archives, I suppose many of you have this problem with your Fics in the Archives, but I'm unable to edit. I asked Jae why we couldn't edit and she said that the Forum wouldn't let us, but the Admins might be able to sort it. The reason is because when I post a very large Thread there with lots of info (In the near future), I want to be able to edit the Thread to update details, etc. The only way I can edit Threads like this is to PM a Mod to move the Thread back into the CEC for a while, to do the edits and then PM them again to move it back again. Personally, I don't want to edit Threads this way and I don't want to bother the Mods, so if it possible, could we please have an Edit function on our Threads in the Archives? Thanks and sorry if I don't make sense.

I made some changes but I am not sure it will work given that the forum is closed to general posting. Give it a try and let me know.

It works fine thanks Darth333. Sorry I didn't post earlier and thanks for doing that for me. I don't care about not posting, it was just editing I was annoyed about.

Archived