Home

[Fic] Legacy of One

This fan fiction is based of the legacy of Darth Severius, a fictional character being used in one of the Role Plays going on. This is his story and legacy...

Ill post a chapter a week, probably on Sunday (Ill try to that is) so be on the look out for them. Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Legacy of One

Chapter One: Corrupt Bargain

Severius stood on top of the ancient temple. Once home to the ancient race of Terricota, the temples show cased their magnificent architect and building. Severius was drawn here by a distinct presence. It was small, almost unnoticeable, but he had felt it. It was at most a whisper. A whisper of the Dark Side…

The whisper had called to him, bringing him to this barren world, to put him in search of its presence. As Severius stood atop the temple, the presence drew strong, as if it was coming closer to him. Soon enough, a shadowy figure stood at the bottom of the temple.

“You have come. I expected as much.”

“Of course I have. You called for me. Obviously you wanted me.” Severius replied.

“Hmm. No, you won’t work; you are too weak for me. I might as well as kill you.” The Figure says.

“Excuse me?” Severius asks, calmly.

“You heard me,” says the Figure. “You die, now.”

At once, the Figure leaps at Severius. Calmly, Severius steps aside, and draws his saber. Its crimson red blade strikes at the back of the Figure, stabbing right through it. The Figure begins to fade into a shadowy specter. Its last words can be heard clearly.

“I should have known…you…you shielded yourself from the Force. You’re…a…Sith…Lord…”

Severius walks over to the cloak of the defeated figure. He stands over it, and feels the Dark Side energy emitting from the cloak.

“So this is the Dark energy I sensed. Interesting. That specter must have put the remains of its power into this cloak. I have no use for it, but to absorb its Dark Side energy.”

Severius reaches inside of his cloak, pulling out an ancient book. He reads a passage from it.

“Almas Chamadas. Gire este specter na energia escura, deixe-me alimentar em cima dela. Deixais lhe junte em mim.”

The cloak rises, and a mysterious light emits from it. A black cloud comes from the light, and enters into Severius’ body. Severius steps back, clutching his chest. He looks at his hand.

“Yes…the power. The new found power…”

The moon begins to rise, and the shadowy figure of Severius walks back to his ship more powerful than when he landed on this barren world…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats the first Chapter. Criticism is welcomed.

Quite short and perhaps it would've started off better with a Prologue, but that is the writer's choice I suppose. It's nice to see you back on LF Reclaimer, since you wrote that Fic, The Mandalorian Jedi. When is this Fic set? Anyway, I liked this first Chapter and I'm looking foward to more.

Archived