Home

M4-78

Rockstar

Can anybody please tell me a little about this?

I've been under the impression that it is an entire planet that was axed out of the original game but gizka are not restoring it... can somebody please let me know a little about this planet like what happened on it and if there are plans to restore it (that will be compatable with TSLRP)

Thanks! :)

M4-78 is being restored by another group called team Bantha. it was an entire planet populated by droids that was cut from KOTOR2 and was where you would go to find master Vash (you only found a letter she wrote on korriban which led you there).

Right now however, there are some concerns over whether or not the project will be completed. At the very least i believe they are waiting for Team Gizka'a restoration project to finish in order to full sort out what they need to do.

M4-78 is the name given to a planet colonised by droids. In Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords it was mentioned that the planet was settled by droids as part of a planetery restoration project, but were sabotaged by the Sith. In removed content from the game, the player, the Jedi Exile, was supposed to reactivate the droids and find Jedi Master Lonna Vash, a member of the Jedi Council. The droid G0-T0 has also stored critical information at this planet. The planet was also mentioned in several Star Wars comic books.[citation needed]

See also http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/M4-78

M4-78 is being restored by another group called team Bantha. it was an entire planet populated by droids that was cut from KOTOR2 and was where you would go to find master Vash (you only found a letter she wrote on korriban which led you there).

Right now however, there are some concerns over whether or not the project will be completed. At the very least i believe they are waiting for Team Gizka'a restoration project to finish in order to full sort out what they need to do.

Haven't heard that Team Bantha is not going to complete their project, but it is true that they've said from the very beginning that the project must be compatible with TSLRP or there would be little point in doing it. Sadly, though, the project's site is currently down and has been for some time.

Archived